IGNORED

The Bumper Picture Quiz.

Zoo

What's the good in participating if you feel the need to cheat on these things damn it.

If you have absolutely no clue whatsoever what the answer is (I realise that rarely applies to you) what's the harm in researching it out of curiosityhuh.png.

Would only have been "cheating" if I'd pretended to get the answer without looking it up.

PS Not easy to Google a question like this anyway....try putting in "What stadium is this a picture of?" and see how far it gets you! Sorry, forgot your computer doesn't have Google, my mistakesmile.png .

It just beats the purpose of participating on these rounds but that's only one mans opinion. I have a look, I don't know where it could be, so make a guess or have a shot I feel there is a chance with. There should be no research needed, just spoils things a little.

Merely looking at this from two different angles but that's how I feel about it. Some of these arena shots are so damn difficult that most people won't know who they belong to or where they are, so all you can do is have a shot in the dark. would have been better with UK stadia maybe or something that most may, or may not, recognize.

You can put any football stadium you want down (provided that there are no questions active) and we did start with British stadia but they were all too easy (as people know most football grounds).

I for example put down Deepdale (Preston) and Broadfield (Crawley Town) and they both were guessed quite quickly.

You can have that a clue if you want, the stadium I posted isn't found within the United Kingdom.

• 4 weeks later...

Everyone loves 'Spot The Ball' don't they? Well over the next few days I'll run a STB competition on ToffeeTalk for everyone. I was going to start a new thread for it but I don't know how popular it was going to be and I didn't want to take over the quiz section so I'll stick it in with this thread considering it's getting a little stale.

Good Luck to everyone.

Spot-the-ball-001.jpg