IGNORED

Daylon Claasen

Guys. This is a joke :P Unless Everton thinks about going directly to league two, there is no way this lad is of any use to EFC, unless it's to be a ballboy at the training complex. This guy plays for a team who was relegating this season in the Belgian competition, until the rich owner imported a batch of egyptian top players to save the club from relegation. And still, Claasen hardly played this season (partly due to an injury)

Guys. This is a joke tongue.png Unless Everton thinks about going directly to league two, there is no way this lad is of any use to EFC, unless it's to be a ballboy at the training complex. This guy plays for a team who was relegating this season in the Belgian competition, until the rich owner imported a batch of egyptian top players to save the club from relegation. And still, Claasen hardly played this season (partly due to an injury)

The post doesn't exactly make us want to go out and grab him. I guess you can find gems from even the lowest of football clubs but considering how close we are the European football I'd want us to sign someone a little more known.

I heard about the fact that Claasen is testing by Everton. First of all I want to apologize if I typ mistakes.

I am from Belgium and support of the former club of Claasen (and a big supporter of Claasen myself)

This guy is quick, has an action and also a good shot.

It is true that he has not played much this season but this was due to an injury.

He was the most creative man in the Lierse squad (not that hard but.. :))

I am also following the Premier League and the Belgians (like Mirallas and Fellaini)

Don't really know if he is already at the Premier League level. But belief me, he is a guy that knows what football is.

Ajax noticed him in South Africa.

I think this guy has a lot of potential.

Honestly, I haved liked him whenever I've seen him play, he's a very tidy little player, but it's a guy I'd expect a side that aims to finish in the top 6 in Belgium to take a chance on, not a side that wants to do that in England. I'm pretty sure he's not going to be signed.

On a slightly related (but mostly unrelated) note, if we want someone playing in Belgium, Thorgan Hazard (Eden's brother) has been outstanding of late. His team Zulte-Waregem are normally a midtable side, but they're currently leading the league with just 5 games to go. He's not the sole reason of their success, as they have another very talented youngster in Junior Malanda and they bought a very good playmaker who failed to perform at Standard Liege. I wouldn't be averse to taking a punt on Thorgan for like £1-2m. He wouldn't be a regular immediately, but I could see him break into the first team as the season goes on. He plays behind the striker or on the wing.

Yeah, but I don't think he has a chance of breaking into their team as he didn't cost 25m, apparently they're close to signing Schürrle from Leverkusen as well.

Even so they're not likely to sell. They'll probably look to loan him out again. Maybe we'd have a chance if they thinking his next loan should be to an English club.