IGNORED

Time for Kenwright to buck up or buck off!

His own choosing because Kenwright had let him go as far as he could. If you had a fat Mrs and you were thinkin bout leaving her cos she's fat, then all of a sudden she realised she was fat, sorted it out and became a stunner, would you leave her, or think fuc8 me, im stickin round. You'd stay mate and I know u would!!! Its the same her, if Kenwright had of made it more appealing, maybe staying put would be his CHOOSING. Get ya head out the sand mate.

do you want to end up like portsmouth? come along and take the first man who promises to carry you over a threshold of gold? then leaves you shaking in a pit with fuck all? or do you take stability and wait for the right man to come along? you seem to be of a group of people who want money now and to sell to any one who winks at us..fuck what happens 4-5 years down the line..i want a brand new diamond ring now!!!!

indeed we did. Like I said, board could and shouldve done better. But to cherrypick bits and ignore the small bits of good they did just irritates me

I'm not ignoring the small bits at all, I'm over the moon that we are no longer relegation contendrs, to me thats the only small achievment we have made over the years and that has helped us to reduce the debt, but micro managing a Premiership team is not the way forward. The small bits just dont do it for me, we were the dominant force of europe in the 80's, no thanks to the red shite for putting a stop to that. We are nearlly there again, I hope with all my heart, whoever it is that takes over has the desire to keep the Moyes spirit and work ethic alive, I find it very hard to feel warm towards Kenwright, and trust that the new manager will have the cash to invest in replacing whoever else we loose.

I'm not ignoring the small bits at all, I'm over the moon that we are no longer relegation contendrs, to me thats the only small achievment we have made over the years and that has helped us to reduce the debt, but micro managing a Premiership team is not the way forward. The small bits just dont do it for me, we were the dominant force of europe in the 80's, no thanks to the red shite for putting a stop to that. We are nearlly there again, I hope with all my heart, whoever it is that takes over has the desire to keep the Moyes spirit and work ethic alive, I find it very hard to feel warm towards Kenwright, and trust that the new manager will have the cash to invest in replacing whoever else we loose.

wasnt aimed at you ;)

Im stopping now, before I go around and around again. blood pressure cant take it!

The manager has gone - Long live the manager wink.png

I understand your pain, but in time it will pass. He has been given possibly the best job in football, and I'm delighted for the guy. Had he gone to Sunderland, I would have been 'sad', but for me, it's like seeing somebody you care about go on to great things, so all the best to him, and I'm a little proud that it was 'our' manager that was considered the best by a club who could have hired God himself to manage them. I was initially disheartened, but now I'm coming to terms with it, and determined to embrace what ever happens with as much positivity as possible.

For once, all fans should get behind the club, wish Moyes well, and support the next manager with as much enthusiasm as we did Moyes.

For once?? mate even when we were battling against relegation we still had a strong 30,000 coming to Goodison for each and eevry game. We are always behind the CLUB, doesn't mean we have to be behind the BOARD. " completely differnt things mate

For once?? mate even when we were battling against relegation we still had a strong 30,000 coming to Goodison for each and eevry game. We are always behind the CLUB, doesn't mean we have to be behind the BOARD. " completely differnt things mate

very well put

again, you fail to answer a simple question. Yes or no Haf?

I'll answer "yes"

and i'll ask you to answer this -

Given Wigan have broken their club transfer record 6 times in the past 10 years, and Man United have only broken theirs once in the past 10 years, then why is this some sort of stat to be celebrated? Are you saying that Man United haven't backed ferguson in the past 10 years despite buying Rooney, Berbatov, Tevez, RVP etc etc???

I'll answer "yes"

and i'll ask you to answer this -

Given Wigan have broken their club transfer record 6 times in the past 10 years, and Man United have only broken theirs once in the past 10 years, then why is this some sort of stat to be celebrated? Are you saying that Man United haven't backed ferguson in the past 10 years despite buying Rooney, Berbatov, Tevez, RVP etc etc???

didnt say it was to be celebrated. its proof that the board backed Moyes with funds.

I mentioned nothing about other teams. To be fair though, I'll confirm that im not saying that in the slightest.

Anyway, its irrelevant to the argument. :

this is how I feel whilst debating with you (from about 2:30 on, not the gay relationship bit! :lol: )....

Edited by Matt

c

do you want to end up like portsmouth? come along and take the first man who promises to carry you over a threshold of gold? then leaves you shaking in a pit with fuck all? or do you take stability and wait for the right man to come along? you seem to be of a group of people who want money now and to sell to any one who winks at us..fuck what happens 4-5 years down the line..i want a brand new diamond ring now!!!!

its not like that at all you dope. Weve had Moyes for more than 10 years. If your Mrs didnt put out for 10 years would you keep trying,,er no, youd go get stuck into somethin else!!!

didnt say it was to be celebrated. its proof that the board backed Moyes with funds.

If you use that as proof that the board backed Moyes, then conversely the same argument says that Man United never backed Ferguson with funds.... Not sure thats the case do you. Hereby making your point flawed.

ye but the backing wasn't good enough. we can break those records every day but if you dont buy the right players, no other records can be broken. We bought Mirallas for what, 6 mill, if 30 mill had of been in that pot at the time, would we of bought Mirallas or could we have bought some1 much better. Do you not get that matt, ye they backed him, but they didn't have sufficient funds to support him. Moyes had to make do with his buying.

c

its not like that at all you dope. Weve had Moyes for more than 10 years. If your Mrs didnt put out for 10 years would you keep trying,,er no, youd go get stuck into somethin else!!!

again with the sex references..you're not gettin enough mate ;)

but if you like..if she wasn't able to put out then i wouldn't just jump on the first girl that came along..you never know what you might get..it has taken time and there have been mistakes but also we've dodged a bullet when you look at the likes of portsmouth and blackburn..grass isn't always greener and all that

If you use that as proof that the board backed Moyes, then conversely the same argument says that Man United never backed Ferguson with funds.... Not sure thats the case do you. Hereby making your point flawed.

I disagree with that Matt, recently Man Utd havn't needed to break records 1 because they already have a very strong squad, and 2 the records are so high these days, its getting harder and harder to hit those sort of price brackets.Players are coming through the ranks and into the pro game younger and younger. Players like Walcot, how can a price be put on him as he is leaving the academy. Only Arsenal truly knoww waht his potential was as a child, no price tag of 30, 40 or 50 mill can be put on his head at that age. Ferguson has had players coming through the ranks that will be breaking other clubs transfer records in years to come. He hasn't had to spend that sort of cash on 1 player to keep it running smooth. An eaasy 10 mill here, maybe 20 there, it doesn't bother them, ts easy. Not for us tho, we cant spend 40 mill on 1 player because we need loads of players (or we will soon anyway).

Thats what needs to cahange. We may still be able to gain those rich's from our own endeavours on the pitch, but without Moyes, I doubt it.

again, my argument didnt involve other clubs, since we were talking about the Everton board supporting the Everton manager for the Everton squad. My point is valid. You attempt to make it invalid because you dont like and do so by bringing in irrelevant variables (see video link; that may be so, but why is the door open) to change the argument so youre right. Well, fine. I gave you more credit that you could have a debate, rather than repeat yourself over and over and hope the world comes round to your thinking.

ye but the backing wasn't good enough. we can break those records every day but if you dont buy the right players, no other records can be broken. We bought Mirallas for what, 6 mill, if 30 mill had of been in that pot at the time, would we of bought Mirallas or could we have bought some1 much better. Do you not get that matt, ye they backed him, but they didn't have sufficient funds to support him. Moyes had to make do with his buying.

agreed, but thats a different argument and one that I agree with. No backing was being called, which is wrong.

Maybe I should say a balanced and accurate argument....

I disagree with that Matt, recently Man Utd havn't needed to break records 1 because they already have a very strong squad, and 2 the records are so high these days, its getting harder and harder to hit those sort of price brackets.Players are coming through the ranks and into the pro game younger and younger. Players like Walcot, how can a price be put on him as he is leaving the academy. Only Arsenal truly knoww waht his potential was as a child, no price tag of 30, 40 or 50 mill can be put on his head at that age. Ferguson has had players coming through the ranks that will be breaking other clubs transfer records in years to come. He hasn't had to spend that sort of cash on 1 player to keep it running smooth. An eaasy 10 mill here, maybe 20 there, it doesn't bother them, ts easy. Not for us tho, we cant spend 40 mill on 1 player because we need loads of players (or we will soon anyway).

Thats what needs to cahange. We may still be able to gain those rich's from our own endeavours on the pitch, but without Moyes, I doubt it.

got your quotes wrong I think??

again with the sex references..you're not gettin enough mate wink.png

but if you like..if she wasn't able to put out then i wouldn't just jump on the first girl that came along..you never know what you might get..it has taken time and there have been mistakes but also we've dodged a bullet when you look at the likes of portsmouth and blackburn..grass isn't always greener and all that

I get it nearlly every day to be honest with u mate, my birds hot. Im just trying to metaphore it up, put it in laymans terms for you cos u dont seem to get it.

Matt, we know you hate being wrong and will try and forge the argument into your own rules = yes or no - adrain durham esque.

The fact is I blew your "board backed moyes because of transfer records" by looking at it a different way, not being unbalanced - just not being being blinkered.

FYI, add up our 3 records transfers £6m, £6.5m and £15m and you get £27.5m = the sale of one Wayne Rooney, which coincidentally is less than Liverpools record fee, just sayin.

See the different ways in which you can use stats - it's just a pity they all don't suit your agenda.

Anyhow - i'm outta here on this one, point made, see all prev BK posts.

Marco, to come out with a comment like"the grass isnt greener" sugests your not a true blue. Do you not want success??? In life we all have to gamble to get anywhere. Are you really happy with coming 5th or 6th every season, just hoping to be higher than liverpool, cos i tell u what mate im not. I want us in the champions league and pushing to be league champioms. Ye it could go wrong, but on the flip side we could be back to kings of europe. Any1 who scofs at my last statement should go buy themselves a tranmere jersey cos we dont need half hearted support thanks.

Matt, we know you hate being wrong and will try and forge the argument into your own rules = yes or no - adrain durham esque.

The fact is I blew your "board backed moyes because of transfer records" by looking at it a different way, not being unbalanced - just not being being blinkered.

FYI, add up our 3 records transfers £6m, £6.5m and £15m and you get £27.5m = the sale of one Wayne Rooney, which coincidentally is less than Liverpools record fee, just sayin.

See the different ways in which you can use stats - it's just a pity they all don't suit your agenda.

Anyhow - i'm outta here on this one, point made, see all prev BK posts.

:rofl: pot, kettle, black. I often hold up my hands when Im wrong. I asked a black and white question, you answer with purple. At which point did you blow it out of the water, when you were forced to accept the overall truth that investment was made available?

The argument about the amount of investment (which wasnt my question) is not good enough - I agree with, ffs.

My agenda, for the last fucking time, is a balanced, accurate argument.

Marco, to come out with a comment like"the grass isnt greener" sugests your not a true blue. Do you not want success??? In life we all have to gamble to get anywhere. Are you really happy with coming 5th or 6th every season, just hoping to be higher than liverpool, cos i tell u what mate im not. I want us in the champions league and pushing to be league champioms. Ye it could go wrong, but on the flip side we could be back to kings of europe. Any1 who scofs at my last statement should go buy themselves a tranmere jersey cos we dont need half hearted support thanks.

errrr.... thats a nonsense post.

i've done this dance too many times now dr dray...i can't be arsed any more..and to be honest whenever the not true blue comments come out i lose all interest and respect for the other persons opinion

same goes here marco, anything you type now'll have no impact what so ever. Sounds like youve been called on your loyalty a few times in the past, there must be some substance to it. Enjoy your grass mate.

same goes here marco, anything you type now'll have no impact what so ever. Sounds like youve been called on your loyalty a few times in the past, there must be some substance to it. Enjoy your grass mate.

His loyalty isnt to be questioned, take the banter on the chin Andy

errrr.... thats a nonsense post.

looks like i stumbled accross an everton forum that dates back to the medievil days. I'll leave ya's to it i think, lost in your sad little world of "it'll do". So fuckin sad, i really hope that the 2 of you, matt and marco, are not season ticket holders at Goodison because it is such a waste of 2 seats if you are.

not at all...i've seen other people with the same opinion as me have their loyalty questioned...i know the extent of love i have for this club..it's upto you to decide if you think i don't or not..i can't influence that at all but to be honest i don't really care...i stopped readin most of your stuff at the first sign of mate

looks like i stumbled accross an everton forum that dates back to the medievil days. I'll leave ya's to it i think, lost in your sad little world of "it'll do". So fuckin sad, i really hope that the 2 of you, matt and marco, are not season ticket holders at Goodison because it is such a waste of 2 seats if you are.

not loyal enough to be a season ticket holder ;)

:blink:

you meet people who challenge your opinion and write them off as non-fans?! Thats sad....

Edited by Matt