IGNORED

Champions League Final 2012/13

Personally, i am so looking forward to this. Should be a great game, Gotze will probably be missing for Dortmund but im not sure he would have played anyway following the recent transfer. My head say's Bayern will win after how impressive they were in the last round, but my heart says Dortmund because of how much i respect them. 5/6 years a go they were dead and buried as a club, but Klopp has built a real "team" there, and has put a lot of faith in players so young.

I'm going with my heart, 3-2 Dortmund! tongue.png

Edited by GoodisonRoad

I want Dortmund to win but I think it'll be a comfortable 3-0 Bayern win.

I dont think it will be that comfortable. Bayern havent beaten Dortmund in the Bundesliga for 3 years now. They are similar to ourselves in that they seem to thrive off the "underdog" status. Obviously Bayern look very impressive, but Dortmund seem to know how to play against them, similar to ourselves with City.

Dortmund for me. Bayern are the German Barcelona - smug and boring, more of a process to them than a game - that's probably not fair, though - it's just that I can't stand Robben... makes me nervous every time he has the ball with all that stop start 'jumpy' shite with his arms. I would like someone to whack him, good-style!

Dortmund for me. Bayern are the German Barcelona - smug and boring, more of a process to them than a game - that's probably not fair, though - it's just that I can't stand Robben... makes me nervous every time he has the ball with all that stop start 'jumpy' shite with his arms. I would like someone to whack him, good-style!

Cant stand Robben, i dont know if defenders are thick or stupid or what but he is one of the most one footed players i have ever seen in my life, show him onto his right and he becomes the dutch equivalent of jermaine pennant! Dont rate him at all

What I meant to say was I admire the tenacity and vision of Robben and I'll bet he gets the winner...... doh.gif

Milan weren't involved this year so all a bit indifferent. Caught a bit on the radio but missed the end, wish maybe a different player had scored the winner. Germany could well be european favorites for World Cup gold in Brazil next year, although I think Argentina will be outright winners.

First european title for Munich since 2001 and they now have five european cup wins to their name. At least this year, a more deserving winner.

Soft penalty 1-1

I hope that was sarcasm rofl.gif

Munich were the better team in a very boring Champions League final. I've got a lot of respect for Dortmund & Klopp but I think everyone would admit that they were second best tonight.

There was another champions league final game played on this day a few years ago that will live with me forever, even though I try hard sometimes to forget everything. Still think they should change the name back to how it was in the mid 1990s. Never took to the 'champions league' tag.

Did Munich even win the bundesliga league last season ? Don't follow german soccer much in my defense.

Well I was extremely disappointed with Dortmund. Even when they were the better side at the start they really didn't offer a lot. Whereas when Bayern had the better play they looked like they could score with every attack.

Reluctantly going to have to agree. I think Dortmund looked tired, very tired. Where as Bayarn didnt because of the amount of options they have had to choose from all year. What i found very odd though was how neither side made a change until the goal went in on like the 89th minute, very moyes esque!

Like i say Bayern deserved it. Hummels had a poor game by his standards and lewandowski was invisible for most of it. Expected better. Just wish it wasnt that over rated cunt who scored the winner though!