IGNORED

David Prentice: Cyber bullies are adding to seige mentality at Everton FC

Matt

What a grade A cunt.

Social media is breeding ground for knobheads, and every club has them, get over it. He then has a sly dig at us saying we "hoped for Cl football" and "hoped for an FA cup final" and then somehow brings Liverpool into the equation with something about Downing improving as a player, what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

I'm sorry but 99.9% of journalists these days are complete fucking retards, or they just write to piss people off. "The media" are a joke.

just found it....

didnt check the date.........

Haha.

I do agree with a lot of it though. The abuse that's thrown at Everton players and people associated with the club on Twitter is disgusting. Fair enough having a grievance but there are ways you go about making those grievances known and throwing foul language at people is not the way to go about it.

Haha.

I do agree with a lot of it though. The abuse that's thrown at Everton players and people associated with the club on Twitter is disgusting. Fair enough having a grievance but there are ways you go about making those grievances known and throwing foul language at people is not the way to go about it.

I totally agree. But Liverpool fans have their share of dickheads as well, why doesnt he mention them?

And does anybody know what relevance the Downing thing at the end has? if any?

What a grade A cunt.

Social media is breeding ground for knobheads, and every club has them, get over it. He then has a sly dig at us saying we "hoped for Cl football" and "hoped for an FA cup final" and then somehow brings Liverpool into the equation with something about Downing improving as a player, what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

I'm sorry but 99.9% of journalists these days are complete fucking retards, or they just write to piss people off. "The media" are a joke.

Haha.

:leggit:

I totally agree. But Liverpool fans have their share of dickheads as well, why doesnt he mention them?

And does anybody know what relevance the Downing thing at the end has? if any?

Probably because it's an article about Everton fans reaction to something that was relevant at that time.

No idea on your other point.

Probably because it's an article about Everton fans reaction to something that was relevant at that time.

No idea on your other point.

So where were his articles when all the shite fans kick up a fuss on twitter? Like i said, reading the article it just sounds to me like a dig at Everton and somehow manages to bring liverpool into it and talk about how great they are.

And no idea what i mean? or no idea on the relevance of the Downing thing?

So where were his articles when all the shite fans kick up a fuss on twitter? Like i said, reading the article it just sounds to me like a dig at Everton and somehow manages to bring liverpool into it and talk about how great they are.

And no idea what i mean? or no idea on the relevance of the Downing thing?

I get that but he's given his stories and I would imagine he was told to write a story about Everton fan's reaction surrounding the FA Cup loss to Wigan.

No idea on the relevance to the Downing thing :).

I'd still like to know what the feck Moyes plan was against Wigan. It wouldn't have been a knee jerk reaction to get rid of him after that match. Less ideas than Walter let's play Watson upfront Smith.

Edit for (Mike's sake): have/of

Edited by pete0