IGNORED

I Am Fed Up With Everton

Stoke acted quickly in order to get Hughes who may have been considered by Wigan?

Stoke chose Hughes over Martinez??? - more like they knew they couldn't get Martinez as he was all for the Everton job?

We are in a position to mull over this and do it the right way. The incoming manager is unlikely to say "yeah I want to work for you, but if you don't rush this decision then i'm off to Malaga". It is as important as a decision for the right manager as it is for the club to take their time over this. There will be discussions such as:-

• contract size and length
  • next seasons goals
  • next seasons budget
  • players who will not be needed and sacrificed for a kitty to work with
  • players who are targetted
  • back room staff

The one thing Kenwright will be well experienced in is how Moyes was a thorough organiser, he should want to see the incoming manager have thoughts on all the above. If he doesn't then he hasn't learned anything off what was arguably Moyes greatest strength "club management"

This for me

Putting one in next year I hear, sponsored by Reliant Robin. Going to be ground breaking apparently, easier on the tyres than everyone else :unsure:.

If they take the front wheel off and use brakes to steer they could save even more money on tyres too. I bet the board would sit up and take notice of a brilliant idea like that. :dry:

Point taken, Compared with myself and many others, you don't care overmuch about the situation. No sweat, we all have priorities. As for it being an idiotic post. Well if it was so idiotic it would not have had so many replies don't you think? Peace brother, you have your opinion and are as entitled to it as much as I am entitled to mine. :67:

I very much care about who gets the job but the situation is that they are interviewing people they think are up to the job and trying to make as best a decision as they can. I'm hoping that they make the right choice, I personally really don't know who the best choice is, from the options it seems we are looking at all I know is Martinez is a highly rated Spaniard who has made some lesser Premiership sides play good football but ultimately strugged and ended up with relegation while the German and the Portugese guys in the frame have both won their respective leagues but don't have any premiership experience. I'm not hot on either league really but know that both have managed very good sides.

I'm really just hoping that we make the best choice for the club though really the best choice will never truly be known as we'll only get to experience one of these guys, hopefully the one we pick does well!

I'm not concerned about the time it has taken so far but may start to get frustrated if a decision isn't made by the end of this week. Managers as well as players are starting to head off on holidays now and we really want to ensure our man can enjoy his beach time with video's of the our games, lists of squad details etc before he gets to meet the players next month!

I'm saying it'll be Martinez and it'll be announced in the next 2 days.