IGNORED

Bosman watch

I'll send you a link to the coffeeshop in the dam I'm posting from then :P

Nah but seriously you don't think? Jelavic maintaining his best form is 20 goals imo, defence does as well as it was doing towards the end of last season and we've got one fo the top three defenses in the league. Draw a few of the games we shouldn't lose (newly promoted sides) and win the ones we should have killed off that turned out to be draws....seriously, we were only about 8 points off 4th, and I don't see any team runnign away with it like Man U did last season, quite the opposite, I think it'll be the tightest and most involved title race next season that's it's ever been....

We don't have the quality, and we especially don't have the depth to compete for a title. Period. Besides, what are the chances Jelavic maintains top form for an entire season? Almost certainly unlikely.

Bentley and Bostock from Tottenham

Alex Pearce from Reading

Danny Simpson from Newcastle

I'd take a punt on Arshavin as well. Think he still has potential for 2 yrs or so.

Pretty sure Sanchez Watt was supposed to be the next big thing at Arsenal wasn't he...

Finally.... Ross Turnbull and Benayoun from Chelsea.

Not saying get them all, but some could add depth at the very least to the squad.

Here's my list for players who are at the end of their contract that I'd welcome. I underlined my preferred central defender, wing attacker and defensive midfielder, the positions that are most needed in my opinion.

England:

Benayoun

Malouda

Frimpong

Zoltan Gera

France:

Civelli

Landreau (GK)

Spain:

Verdu

Forlín

Belgium:

Bolat (GK)

Italy:

Flamini

Netherlands:

Douglas

Don't know whether this is the right part of the forum or whether it should be a new topic......

Many are talking of who we'd like to have in the new season....but are we forgetting that we have to have another 'keeper?

Mucha's contract is up (?) and as far as I know we have no great performer in the wings ready to make an entrance. Moyes was a great fan of Howard, Mucha hardly got a look in and I think we need someone to give Howard a little competition.

There was talk some time back of Maksym Koval of Kiev, Sean Johnson of Chicago Fire and Zieler of Hannover.......how have these guys come on during the last season and are any of them real prospects?