IGNORED

Kei Kamara - worth a punt ?

I was at the Norwich game and we were just so poor at defending crosses in many of the games leading up to it that it didn't take much for our defence to get ripped apart we were shocking making the sane mistakes we had been making for weeks he wasn't that impressive we just folded defensively. At 28 years old he's not near the right age or quality we should be looking at. Jozy Altidore a younger better similar player to him would be a better option. I understand Sunderland have made an enquiry about him and he's been in good form in the Dutch league and scored a great volley for the USA against Germany a few weeks ago.

So this kid scores once last season in the EPL, and because it was against Everton, all of a sudden it takes on greater significance ?. And now because he's scoring a few in the MLS, all attention should be brought to his name ?. This could be under discussion for as long as any one individual sees fit, but it's simple enough to say, this is a player we don't need to bring in, loan or otherwise. Just let it go

So this kid scores once last season in the EPL, and because it was against Everton, all of a sudden it takes on greater significance ?. And now because he's scoring a few in the MLS, all attention should be brought to his name ?. This could be under discussion for as long as any one individual sees fit, but it's simple enough to say, this is a player we don't need to bring in, loan or otherwise. Just let it go

Honestly, WTF?

Avin, I remember thinking that he could be a future super star when I saw that game against Norwich, he was totaly fearless and came at us every chance he got. Well worth a cheeky loan bid

Honestly, WTF?

Avin, I remember thinking that he could be a future super star when I saw that game against Norwich, he was totaly fearless and came at us every chance he got. Well worth a cheeky loan bid

He was scary against us Pete. I thought "Where the hell did this guy come from". I didn't realise at the time that they had loaned him from Sporting Kansas. He would jump at the chance to get back in the Prem I reckon, especially with a team like ours.

Mickey Quinn had a quite outstanding game against us for Coventry around 1993 and scored a few goals in that game, so maybe we should make an inquiry or bring him out of retirement. For the last time, kid scores a goal against us, has one impressive game in the EPL, and now people are under the impression he could be the next Gerd Muller. Even Norwich City didn't ask for him to stay on longer or even make the move permanent. So what if he's scored a goal or two in the US either, could probably have a similar leisurely approach of things with Kilmarnock in the SPL.

Ok fair enough, some are under the impression you've got some great player here and would be some outstanding acquisition to bring to Everton Football Club, others are all a bit indifferent. Had one impressive game last season - against us - and scored a goal, also has a few strikes to his name in the american leagues. Apologies if some of us refrain from foaming at the mouth. Maybe some are getting a little desperate or nervy with who we bring in, such has been the lack of activity thus far, but say again, not a player we really need to bring in, but what others do is their business.

Mickey Quinn had a quite outstanding game against us for Coventry around 1993 and scored a few goals in that game, so maybe we should make an inquiry or bring him out of retirement. For the last time, kid scores a goal against us, has one impressive game in the EPL, and now people are under the impression he could be the next Gerd Muller. Even Norwich City didn't ask for him to stay on longer or even make the move permanent. So what if he's scored a goal or two in the US either, could probably have a similar leisurely approach of things with Kilmarnock in the SPL.

Ok fair enough, some are under the impression you've got some great player here and would be some outstanding acquisition to bring to Everton Football Club, others are all a bit indifferent. Had one impressive game last season - against us - and scored a goal, also has a few strikes to his name in the american leagues. Apologies if some of us refrain from foaming at the mouth. Maybe some are getting a little desperate or nervy with who we bring in, such has been the lack of activity thus far, but say again, not a player we really need to bring in, but what others do is their business.

Aren't there any other discussions you could be fucking up? Jeez mate. Go find something you're interested in, and more importantly, have knowledge in.

I'll try and sift through the nonsense and translate for DK - 1 good game against an out-of-sorts defence (not even a full game, right?) doesn't mean we should take a punt.

You forgot the part where he compared bringing a guy out of retirement to a new young player with his best years ahead of him.

I cant really say anything about him as a player. I have seen him once and I was very impressed. Could be the worst player ever, I dont know but Avins suggestion was to make a loan bid, not spend 19 mil on him

I was at the Norwich game and we were just so poor at defending crosses in many of the games leading up to it that it didn't take much for our defence to get ripped apart we were shocking making the sane mistakes we had been making for weeks he wasn't that impressive we just folded defensively. At 28 years old he's not near the right age or quality we should be looking at. Jozy Altidore a younger better similar player to him would be a better option. I understand Sunderland have made an enquiry about him and he's been in good form in the Dutch league and scored a great volley for the USA against Germany a few weeks ago.

Jozy Altidore will be the a great striker in the future. He's scored a goal in the last four games for USA and has been brilliant for AZ Alkmaar in the dutch league the past two seasons. I would be shocked if we were able to get sign him.

And I like Kamara. I think he's a great player. Would definitely be good for depth. We loaned that Argentinian, Stracalufdufksi(whatever the hell his name is), a couple of seasons ago, and I rate Kamara as twice the player he is.

Edited by TonkaRoost