IGNORED

Hi All

4evablu

New to the forum and thought that I would intruduce myself. Supported the blues since I was a lad and look forward to each season with the same hope and enthuiasm as I did back then. Live down south now with my wife and kids so although I can't get to matches I still consider myself to be an avid supporter. COYB.

greetings! please note that after the transfer window, this place should be much more relaxed

:unsure:

It's basically the same level regardless of transfer activity. Moments of sporadic disagreements and benign to boisterous misbehavior , athough often short lived. It's no different from any other forum place where instances can arise and differences of opinion may cause a scene and events may get out of hand although nothing overly serious. It's hardly exclusive to any one place or time

Hope the latest participant to enter can fit in and eveything.

Normal then...handbags at fifty paces..... everyone has their own opinions but my motto is if you think it....say it

DKs way is, say it in the most bizarre manner possible. Hes an interesting character, but you'll discover that soon enough :)

If incidentally Mr Paulo resembles you (eventually) to a womans genitalia, don't take it to heart. It's a variation of welcome apparently with some individuals and at least you won't get asked what flavor pizza toppings you require.

It's not an easy ride on these pages, but just stand your ground and take no liberties from no-one. Do that, and you'll get by. Things to do, so have a look around and familiarize yourself with this and that.

If incidentally Mr Paulo resembles you (eventually) to a womans genitalia, don't take it to heart. It's a variation of welcome apparently with some individuals and at least you won't get asked what flavor pizza toppings you require.

It's not an easy ride on these pages, but just stand your ground and take no liberties from no-one. Do that, and you'll get by. Things to do, so have a look around and familiarize yourself with this and that.

fuckin love your posts dk :rofl:

welcome!