IGNORED

David Moyes' first United press conference

The point I'm making is that Moyes is nothing to do with Everton anymore

The fact that Avin didn't post it in the Everton section shows that he wasn't saying it was anything to do with Everton. There have been threads started about Alex Ferguson in the past so it's not as if a thread about that current United manager was only started because it happens to be David Moyes.

Personally, I didn't give a shit about his interview so I didn't watch it. That's all you have to do if you don't want to see/hear something.

I wont get this time back.

Also, fuck David Moyes!!!

Well done Steve. I can look back in 10 years and be proud in the knowledge that I was there, when you took the opportunity to underline Toffeetalk as a thinking Evertonian's website. :shaking fist:

I rest my case about the mature thing then. You're a complete cunt of the highest order. The sooner you fuck off or are banned from this forum the better as I wouldn't blame anyone for moving onto other boards because of the amount of shit you post around here. When I signed up as Dark and came back as Zoo this was a cracking place but nowadays it seems to be your personal platform to express your ridiculous views which are then backed up by .gifs that would be stored on the computer of a 3 year old.

I'm glad you've got me on ignore. I just wonder who you will move onto next as you can't seem to be able to handle being a normal human being. You seem to have a constant need to attack people and in all honesty I find it rather tragic.

I wont get this time back.

Also, fuck David Moyes!!!

You've just given me a warning point for inappropriate language, and the only swear word I've used is the same as you? :dont know:

Also, I get called a cunt, but the guy who calls me it 'doesn't' get a warning point.

How exactly does that work? :dont know:

Shove your warning point up your arse SteveO. You also suspended my account yesterday. Suspend it again if that's the fair minded moderation you supply.

It's now my birthday, so I'm logging off. I hope the hypocricy ceases.

Absolute joke mate and not exactly chuffed about it.

Inappropriate language was the closest of the headings we can use.

I didn't suspend your account at all.

You have no idea who I have given a warning to or who I haven't. If I have given a warning to another member that is between him and the rest of our team, not you.

I don't care if your chuffed about me giving you a warning or not, I'm bored to death of reading you arguing with people. Most of the arguments aren't even on topic, just general arguing on a personal level, half of it looks like you are trying to get someone to argue with you.

If you really aren't "chuffed" about this then I suggest getting in touch with Louis.

Edited by StevO

Inappropriate language was the closest of the headings we can use.

I didn't suspend your account at all.

You have no idea who I have given a warning to or who I haven't. If I have given a warning to another member that is between him and the rest of our team, not you.

Err, excuse me Ste, but it's not exactly hard to see, as it is in big letters under my name. THAT is how I know.

Your warning:

We've been talking between ourselves and the bickering between you and Zoo has got to stop. Its ok disagreeing with each other, but when you get to the point of just swearing at each other and calling each other, it just becomes spam.

Cut it out, we dont need it on the boards. You are normally the first to complain when people take threads away from topic, you are both doing it.

You are both being told the same.

How exactly do I get the shit end of the stick? :dont know:

I probably swear less than any other member on here.

I'm going, before I actually do swear.

Read what I said. Inappropriate language was the header I used as it was the closest in the list we select from. Swear all you like. Context is what we are bothered about, not naughty words.

What the hell do you mean about it being under your name? The suspension? Nothing to do with me, and I've heard nothing from any of the other mods about it.

If you didn't gather by my following sentence which you quoted, I was talking about if I had given a warning to another member. I am fully aware I gave you a warning, I was there when I did it.

Edited by StevO

You're now on permanent ignore for the sake of the forum

Results in Avin getting a warning point for swearing and his account being suspended all morning.

2.png

I rest my case about the mature thing then. You're a complete cunt of the highest order. The sooner you fuck off or are banned from this forum the better as I wouldn't blame anyone for moving onto other boards because of the amount of shit you post around here. When I signed up as Dark and came back as Zoo this was a cracking place but nowadays it seems to be your personal platform to express your ridiculous views which are then backed up by .gifs that would be stored on the computer of a 3 year old.

I'm glad you've got me on ignore. I just wonder who you will move onto next as you can't seem to be able to handle being a normal human being. You seem to have a constant need to attack people and in all honesty I find it rather tragic.

Results in nothing :dont know:

1.png

Reason for Steve's warning

We've been talking between ourselves and the bickering between you and Zoo has got to stop. Its ok disagreeing with each other, but when you get to the point of just swearing at each other and calling each other, it just becomes spam.

Cut it out, we dont need it on the boards. You are normally the first to complain when people take threads away from topic, you are both doing it.

You are both being told the same.

Yet Steve swears far more than I ever have.

Total bollocks moderation. You should have pm'd me if we were out of line. Not even the slightest hint.

Hypocritical and very poor moderation mate. :shaking fist:

Edited by Avinalaff

You can only see your own warnings. As I said, other people's warnings are between them and us. The site was suspended, not your account.

And as I said in the last few posts, it wasn't for swearing. I've worked with troubled kids who have took more notice. Please read my responses to you until you understand what I've said. If you really want to keep going over it, "GET IN TOUCH WITH LOUIS!"

I really can't be arsed arguing with you as it is your bloody arguing which has done my head in already.

Edited by StevO

You can only see your own warnings. As I said, other people's warnings are between them and us. The site was suspended, not your account.

And as I said in the last few posts, it wasn't for swearing. I've worked with troubled kids who have took more notice. Please read my responses to you until you understand what I've said. If you really want to keep going over it, "GET IN TOUCH WITH LOUIS!"

I really can't be arsed arguing with you as it is your bloody arguing which has done my head in already.

Then ban me.

And then ban everybody else who argues, and see who's left.

You're a guy on the net same as anybody else mate. Don't talk to me like I'm your child.

You've proper pissed me off mate. Happy birthday to me. Up your arse to you.

I'm treating you like a kid? You've made comments, I've responded and you've made the same comments again. Read my comments and take them in. And I won't be treating you like a kid then.

Arguing on topic is fine, but when it's just personal bickering its just messing the site up for everyone.

I am just a guy on the Internet, but I care about this site and its the responsibility of me, Mike, Mark and Matt to look after the site on behalf of Louis the owner, and to deal with things as we see fit. If you don't agree with something one, or all, of us do then speak to Louis.

Edited by StevO

You really wonder what this site is degenerating into sometimes. I'm no shrinking violet and can hold my own with any, and all, individuals, but you really wonder what the boundaries are on these pages sometimes.

Yes, the site was off-line yesterday. Some would have witnessed a 'suspension account' message, and guess I wasn't the only one who had a moment of indecision, but it was just a standard site error and there's no lasting long term damage to any participants.

Say this though, this thread, or endeavor, or however any one individual wants to interpret it as, has worked out better than any one individual, could have anticipated. Not being belligerent or trying to incite hostilities, but there's no sense in lying. That's the fact of the matter.

That said, going to leave it now. I read the article in question, things got a bit messy with subsequent responses or interpreted the wrong way but this is only going down a blind alley now some would imagine and deviated wildly off the course of the intended subject matter.

You really wonder what this site is degenerating into sometimes. I'm no shrinking violet and can hold my own with any, and all, individuals, but you really wonder what the boundaries are on these pages sometimes.

Yes, the site was off-line yesterday. Some would have witnessed a 'suspension account' message, and guess I wasn't the only one who had a moment of indecision, but it was just a standard site error and there's no lasting long term damage to any participants.

Say this though, this thread, or endeavor, or however any one individual wants to interpret it as, has worked out better than any one individual, could have anticipated. Not being belligerent or trying to incite hostilities, but there's no sense in lying. That's the fact of the matter.

That said, going to leave it now. I read the article in question, things got a bit messy with subsequent responses or interpreted the wrong way but this is only going down a blind alley now some would imagine and deviated wildly off the course of the intended subject matter.

You're a complete cunt of the highest order. The sooner you fuck off or are banned from this forum the better as I wouldn't blame anyone for moving onto other boards because of the amount of shit you post around here. When I signed up as Dark and came back as Zoo this was a cracking place but nowadays it seems to be your personal platform to express your ridiculous views which are then backed up by .gifs that would be stored on the computer of a 3 year old.

;)

Av, I I took your side in regard to Zoo's opinion about the starting of this thread because I thought you had every right to start the thread, but the attacks on each other were way out of line. It's not so much the swearing (we all do it), but attacks are not on. That's why both you and Zoo have got a warning point for it. It's not a case of only you getting the warning Av, it's just that you can only see your own, but I assure you that Zoo has got one as well.

Can this be the end of it now? Or at least take it private and air your grievances through PM rather than clutter the place with arguments?

Av, I I took your side in regard to Zoo's opinion about the starting of this thread because I thought you had every right to start the thread, but the attacks on each other were way out of line. It's not so much the swearing (we all do it), but attacks are not on. That's why both you and Zoo have got a warning point for it. It's not a case of only you getting the warning Av, it's just that you can only see your own, but I assure you that Zoo has got one as well.

Can this be the end of it now? Or at least take it private and air your grievances through PM rather than clutter the place with arguments?

Can you please quote the attacks in this thread that you speak of below mate, only I don't see any that come anywhere close to those directed at myself.

It's a fair request is it not?

Many thanks.

I think Steve and Mark have summed this up perfectly. Both parties contributed to the bickering, both wouldnt let it go, both got a warning. 1 accepted and understood the moderation teams decision. And it was a team decision, it wasnt just Steves decision, this has been reoccuring several times and we want to put a stop to it, for the good of the forum. So we discussed what had to be done, agreed on a course of action, and Steve carried it through. If you ask me, thats good moderation.

Theres no harm in having a thread to follow our ex manager, so here is a fresh start: http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/25303-david-moyes-thread/

I will close this no. If you have anything else to say on the matter, please do so in PM.