IGNORED

David Moyes' first United press conference

I don't take sides with anyone, but thought the kid was making a fair minded comment. Seems harmless enough, no malice intended. Got to say though, that Gif thing, we don't need to be watching that. Seriously, it just deviates away from anything you're trying to read and simply adds as a major distraction. Not necessary.

I viewed the Moyes conference, and sure feels strange to have a new face in charge at MUFC for the first time since 1986. Say again, 1986 - and finally they have a new name in charge, it really is something after Ferguson's 26 and a half years of tenure.

Still maintain David Moyes was the wrong choice to take over but he's really not our responsibility anymore. I wish him well in his new position however.

:dont know:

I don't take sides with anyone, but thought the kid was making a fair minded comment. Seems harmless enough, no malice intended. Got to say though, that Gif thing, we don't need to be watching that. Seriously, it just deviates away from anything you're trying to read and simply adds as a major distraction. Not necessary.

I viewed the Moyes conference, and sure feels strange to have a new face in charge at MUFC for the first time since 1986. Say again, 1986 - and finally they have a new name in charge, it really is something after Ferguson's 26 and a half years of tenure.

Still maintain David Moyes was the wrong choice to take over but he's really not our responsibility anymore. I wish him well in his new position however.

What gif thing?

I wish the 2 of you would stay the fuck away from any post I make, as you are both driving me insane with your pathetic pointless contributions to this forum. Go and annoy somebody else for crying out loud. :dont know:

Er, the Gif animation under any post Zoo makes. Can't you see it ?

Not here for argument. Answered to this / your latest thread piece with fair minded response and relevant to the article in question. Pathetic pointless contributions also ? Bit of a fucking offense after some of the input this night. Seems there's too much argument on these pages recently and even the most innocent thing can be interpreted the wrong way or degenerates into some kind of fucking mayhem.

Calling it a night

Er, the Gif animation under any post Zoo makes. Can't you see it ?

Not here for argument. Answered to this / your latest thread piece with fair minded response and relevant to the article in question. Pathetic pointless contributions also ? Bit of a fucking offense after some of the input this night. Seems there's too much argument on these pages recently and even the most innocent thing can be interpreted the wrong way or degenerates into some kind of fucking mayhem.

Calling it a night

Can't you see I have one also which contains some of my own artwork? And you wonder why you get a reaction. :doh:

Got to say though, that Gif thing, we don't need to be watching that. Seriously, it just deviates away from anything you're trying to read and simply adds as a major distraction. Not necessary.

I don't like Zoo's signature either. At last we agree on something. Halleflippingluja. Not that it had the slightest thing to do with the thread topic.

However, the chances of us agreeing on anything else at the moment are slim, (think in terms of a fat blubbery space sea lion orbiting the sun) so please use that special Toffeetalk invisible forum ink so I don't have to suffer any more, and ask your irritating thread policeman accomplice if he'd like to share the pen, as my screen is expensive and I can't afford another one. :crying:

So don't visit the thread.

Some other members might be interested. If you're not, find another thread ffs. This is why I have a go at you Zoo.

Zoo is making a more than valid point though, this thread is purely to boost your post count and no other reason. Who wants to hear about Moyes anymore? seriously AV i want you to tell me who you thought was going to be interested in this? did you hear the interview, he basically admitted he never even gave us a second thought, Fergie told him he was going to be United manager and that was it, Moyes said nothing. Im greatful for what Moyes did for us, but at the end it got very messy and i don't see any reason to continue mentioning the subject. It's Martinez now and we need to get behind him(seeing as our board already want to make it as difficult as possible for him with a lack of funds) Fuck Moyes he's yesterdays man, seriously mate, no need for this thread imo.

Guest blueboy122

whats the problem? Thanks Av i am glad you have done the thread as I am interested in Moyes and how he gets on at united plus I would have never of seen that interview as I dont have sky.

So thanks.

Time to move on, don't think we need to be watching Moyes' every move.

Don't need to be watching the new Chelsea managers every move either but someone thought him worthy of his own thread...

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/25064-jose-mourinho/?p=339253

What's the difference? ;)

Incidentally I watched it on Sky when it went out.....wouldn't have done had it been anyone else.

Jose Mourinho has never been linked with Everton. Moyes has. I'm sick of people clinging onto him rather than letting go. There was no reason whatsoever as it's just people living in the past - might aswell be Kopites.

I wish the 2 of you would stay the fuck away from any post I make, as you are both driving me insane with your pathetic pointless contributions to this forum. Go and annoy somebody else for crying out loud. :dont know:

If we are driving you that insane then log off the forum and stick to your own boards. :).

Edited by Zoo

Jose Mourinho has never been linked with Everton. Moyes has. I'm sick of people clinging onto him rather than letting go. There was no reason whatsoever as it's just people living in the past - might aswell be Kopites.

I'd say you're the one clinging on to him by suggesting we give him special treatment....ie actively ignoring him.

If any other manager had taken over at United and someone had started a thread on their first conference you'd not have batted an eyelid :).

I think he's got a point, what reason would anybody have to start a topic on another teams manager.

I think there's been about five manager changes for this season, why not start a topic about each of them. :mellow:

Edited by Bill

I think he's got a point, what reason would anybody have to start a topic on another teams manager.

He might have had a point if he hadn't recently started a topic on another team's manager himself :).

Also we've got a thread on Owen Coyle taking over at Wigan that nobody complained about.

Sure there'd be many more examples if you searched back further.

Zoo is making a more than valid point though, this thread is purely to boost your post count and no other reason. Who wants to hear about Moyes anymore? seriously AV i want you to tell me who you thought was going to be interested in this? did you hear the interview, he basically admitted he never even gave us a second thought, Fergie told him he was going to be United manager and that was it, Moyes said nothing. Im greatful for what Moyes did for us, but at the end it got very messy and i don't see any reason to continue mentioning the subject. It's Martinez now and we need to get behind him(seeing as our board already want to make it as difficult as possible for him with a lack of funds) Fuck Moyes he's yesterdays man, seriously mate, no need for this thread imo.

To boost my post count ? :dont know:

Immediately added to ignore.

I think there's been about five manager changes for this season, why not start a topic about each of them. :mellow:

Bill, the guy has just left after being our manager for 11 years.

Some of you really are heartless in the extreme. I'm quite surprised, and disappointed.

As I said to Zoo, if you're not interested, read another thread. Is it so hard to ignore things that don't interest you?

Edited by Avinalaff

I'm one of DMs biggest supporters, but Zoo was only pointing out that he is no longer our manager, and as i said "i think he has a point".

You're welcome to your opinion. Personally I've run out of patience with the pair of them. Every time you start a discussion you get one or the other jumping in with absolutely pointless remarks, killing any thread. I'd like to bang their heads together.

You're welcome to your opinion. Personally I've run out of patience with the pair of them. Every time you start a discussion you get one or the other jumping in with absolutely pointless remarks, killing any thread. I'd like to bang their heads together.

How many points would you get for that do you reckon?

I'm one of DMs biggest supporters, but Zoo was only pointing out that he is no longer our manager, and as i said "i think he has a point".

At least there is some sense around here :). The point I'm making is that Moyes is nothing to do with Everton anymore so I don't see why people are following his every move.

Edited by Zoo

At least there is some sense around here :). The point I'm making is that Moyes is nothing to do with Everton anymore so I don't see why people are following his every move.

That is in total disregard of peoples emotional ties and feelings towards a guy who has shared the last decade as the manager of their team. The problem with some of you is you have no understanding of empathy, and for some cold hearted reason are able to switch off and totally remove any thought towards somebody you once cared about.

Some of us are a lot more mature and level headed about the situation, and Moyes is still dear to us, regardless of club, so you can understand being told to switch off and forget about him won't go down very well, just as any United fan being told to forget about Fergie now, will probably give you a piece of their mind.

The fact you call yourself an Everton fan, yet appear so empty of recognition or pride for a guy who made it to the very top of the football management tree on the strength of his job here is strange, but I guess expecting any degree of sentiment from a kid your age is asking a lot.

Just remember that some of us wish him well, and want to see him succeed, so don't 'ever' tell another fan it's time to move on unless you are prepared to accept the consequences, which you clearly aren't.

Some of us are a lot more mature and level headed about the situation, and Moyes is still dear to us, regardless of club, so you can understand being told to switch off and forget about him won't go down very well, just as any United fan being told to forget about Fergie now, will probably give you a piece of their mind.

The fact you call yourself an Everton fan, yet appear so empty of recognition or pride for a guy who made it to the very top of the football management tree on the strength of his job here is strange, but I guess expecting any degree of sentiment from a kid your age is asking a lot.

1 - A lot more mature? Laughable.

2 - Yes, I am an Everton fan. Season ticket holder too so I don't think you are in a position to question me.

3 - Obvious statement to try and provoke a reaction, I'm going to be the mature one and not bite back as that's clearly all you come on this forum for.

You're living in the past. I've not once said Moyes wasn't a great manager or did wonders for the club but to follow him around is just embarrassing. I couldn't give a flying shit what he's up to at United, I care about Everton because that's the team I love. It seems that you are more fussed about the manager that's just left than the one that's currently in charge of our team.

1 - A lot more mature? Laughable.

2 - Yes, I am an Everton fan. Season ticket holder too so I don't think you are in a position to question me.

3 - Obvious statement to try and provoke a reaction, I'm going to be the mature one and not bite back as that's clearly all you come on this forum for.

You're living in the past. I've not once said Moyes wasn't a great manager or did wonders for the club but to follow him around is just embarrassing. I couldn't give a flying shit what he's up to at United, I care about Everton because that's the team I love. It seems that you are more fussed about the manager that's just left than the one that's currently in charge of our team.

You're now on permanent ignore for the sake of the forum

FrogLastWord1.gif?t=1234635391

Some of us are a lot more mature and level headed about the situation.

FrogLastWord1.gif?t=1234635391

I rest my case about the mature thing then. You're a complete cunt of the highest order. The sooner you fuck off or are banned from this forum the better as I wouldn't blame anyone for moving onto other boards because of the amount of shit you post around here. When I signed up as Dark and came back as Zoo this was a cracking place but nowadays it seems to be your personal platform to express your ridiculous views which are then backed up by .gifs that would be stored on the computer of a 3 year old.

I'm glad you've got me on ignore. I just wonder who you will move onto next as you can't seem to be able to handle being a normal human being. You seem to have a constant need to attack people and in all honesty I find it rather tragic.

I'll try and get this back to the level, Davie Moyes (who earned over £30m managing Everton) now manages man united. Good manager, great transfer operator, brilliant club manager, shite tactician. Now manages a club that will not accept 4-5-1 at home, is no longer the penknife - is the gun.

I don't wish him well in his new role, why would I? Spend 11 years at Everton and say "go on Davie become a manager with some balls elsewhere?!" I'm sure in his deepest heart he has love for Everton, but it takes a backseat to his paymaster and ambition - just like it will to Roberto. Let's not lose sight if that. As it is Roberto is the new boss, who's David Moyes? Roll on August,

What a childish bunch of absolute tossers some of you folks on here can be sometimes.

"It wasn't me ...it was him!" etc etc.

What does it matter whether someone wants to read a forum post or not? Why the fcuk should it bother you anyway?

If you don't want to read it.....don't! Simple really.

I havn't been a Moyes fan for a number of years and don't care how he gets on at Manure except that I'd really like to see him fcuk up bigtime.(So I wanted to read these posts)

Nothing personal you understand but a Utd side in disarray or playing less than best can only be a bonus for Everton FC as it could take prospective opposition out of the picture for CL places......and for no other reason.

So please, you self-righteous gits get off peoples backs who just want to read posts and enjoy the forum.

Some of you on here just seem to be getting off on slagging off anyone who disagrees with your point of view.

FFS....grow up!