IGNORED

menbership question

Denmark

Hello,

i will be in England for six days when Everton play liverpool,do you think that if i buy a membership i will be able to buy a ticket for this game,i read that last year there was sold 39613 and on footballgroundguide.com it says that goodison park have a capacity of 40569,how come it was not a sell out?

I will go to 5 games during trip,starting friday with doncaster-yeovil so it would be an easy trip to Everton.

Have a nice day.

Cheers from sunny Denmark

Torben

You possibly might get one, but the odd ones that are left are all obstructed views, and some very badly, thats why the ground is never full. All the locals usually take them anyway, just to be there.

Not sure what you mean by "if i buy a membership".

You'll be alright when they play at Anfield, half of Denmark usually comes over. :rofl:

Edited by Bill

Thank you,

it was that membership i meant,looking forward to my trip,according to the footballgroundguide a trip to goodison is like a travel back in time,sounds good to me.

Then i will arrive friday at manchester airport theThank you,

it was that membership i meant,looking forward to my trip,according to the footballgroundguide a trip to goodison is like a travel back in time,sounds good to me.

Then i will arrive friday at manchester airport then train to doncaster and see them play yeovil,saturday goodison,sunday west ham -chelsea,monday wba-aston villa and tuesday sheffield united-walsall and then back to denmark wednesday.

Nice

read that last year there was sold 39613 and on footballgroundguide.com it says that goodison park have a capacity of 40569,how come it was not a sell out?

There will be an amount of tickets reserved for sponsors. For example, Chang have a couple of small rows at the front of the main stand (towards park end). And then the odd single seat on their own, normally obstructed.

We also don't even come close to filling our corporate seating, and not all of them are available on a single match basis.

Hope this helps, and enjoy your trip.