IGNORED

BT Sports on Virgin

Not sure if this has been posted somewhere else but forgive me if it has.

Bt and Virgin have joined forces, anybody who has the XL TV package on virgin can get all the BT Sports channels for free, Channels 547 and 548 are Bt sports 1 and Bt sports 2. 549 and 550 are the HD channels.

Just came in time for the new season, the only downside is that Redshite play Stoke in the first game.

Edited by Bill

Not sure if this has been posted somewhere else but forgive me if it has.

Bt and Virgin have joined forces, anybody who has the XL TV package on virgin can get all the BT Sports channels for free, Channels 547 and 548 are Bt sports 1 and Bt sports 2. 549 and 550 are the HD channels.

Just came in time for the new season, the only downside is that Redshite play Stoke in the first game.

Dont know how but my Al man has managed to get both BT channels for free too and we're with Sky.

Get them free if your broadband is with BT I think.

Sadly I'm tied into a TalkTalk contract for a few more months or I'd switch.

I wouldn't if I was you, BT Broadband is awful and definitely not worth what you have to pay for it. Think the BT channels are only free for 12 months as well.

I wouldn't if I was you, BT Broadband is awful and definitely not worth what you have to pay for it. Think the BT channels are only free for 12 months as well.

So's TalkTalk :(. Had BT before and it was better but much more expensive....have to wait for my contract to be up and see what's available.

So's TalkTalk :(. Had BT before and it was better but much more expensive....have to wait for my contract to be up and see what's available.

The price for BT Broadband is ridiculous. That's why I swapped to Sky Broadband - £7.50 a month and it's unlimited. Whereas I was paying £15.99 a month with BT and that was limited!