IGNORED

Warrington V Widnes (Rugby League)

For those in the know. It was all about how many Warrington would win by Most pundits said a cricket score.

Then Widnes had a man sent off midway through the first half after going 6 - 0 down.

What a game!

Widnes faught back despite being a man down, despite being the overwhelming underdogs. They left it all on the pitch tonight and won 16 - 6 at Warrington.

They deserved all the plaudits. And I don't support either side.

I have no idea on Rugby at all. I just dont understand whats going on tbh but working for the Warrington sponsors and living in Warrington, obviously they're "my team" if i were to have one. I know a few of my mates who wont be too happy with the result.

I tried to watch this game aswell, but i gave up after Warrington went up and I headed to the gym instead :lol:

Might sound stupid but who would you compare both teams to Football wise Rubes?

Edited by GoodisonRoad

Brilliant news for Widnes, everyone was saying that they would be slaughtered tonight but they didn't and credit to them for winning against the odds.

Might sound stupid but who would you compare both teams to Football wise Rubes?

Warrington are always fighting at the top (so your United/Chelsea) whilst Widnes are relegation fodder (Liverpool).

Edited by Zoo

whilst Widnes are relegation fodder (Liverpool).

:rofl::rofl:

I watched the 2nd half, more of a Union fan myself but yaknow!

Some very resilient defending by Widnes with 12 men but Warrington were very poor, a lot of knock ons and mistakes in their game - I also thought the referee was poor (In favour of Warrington) Good 40minutes or Rugby though, I was getting behind Widnes, love a good underdog!