IGNORED

Channel 4 On Friday Nights

aaron

just thought i would see if anyone else watches 8 out of 10 cats and the friday night project. I think there the best shows on tv at present time, shame 8 out of 10 cats have finished :( but the friday night project is still on :) always makes me laugh them programs :)

Hollyoaks has got so much better over recent months. Not going to go into it now, but the stories are only going to get better too! Keep watching...and if your not...start!

I have never watched 8 out of 10 cats...although I have heard that it is very very good...The Friday Night Project is a pure class program. I was also impressed with Ian Wright on tonights show. He is a decent presenter, light hearted and seemed to be enjoying himself. I was also well impressed when he wore the coat of cash and ran into the crowd. When the Arsenal supporter stood next to him before the advertisement break, Ian Wright grabbed the Arsenal crest and kissed it! Nice to see an ex-footballer still loving his club.

Now, about sorting Duncan Ferguson out with a television presenters course and getting him on next years show! If Vinny Jones and do it, Dunc would be awesome! lmao!

;)

8 out of 10 cats is good, that comedian with the glasses on ( can never remember his name) is so funny

As for ch 4 not having good comedy, 4 words

MY NAME IS EARL

Class

You can stick hollyarse friday niject big brother and all that shite in the bin for me anyway.

Does anyone still watch home and away or neighbours

8 out of 10 cats is good, that comedian with the glasses on ( can never remember his name) is so funny

MY NAME IS EARL

Class

You can stick hollyarse friday niject big brother and all that shite in the bin for me anyway.

38858[/snapback]

No dnt like them

That program is QUALITY i love it

MY NAME IS EARL

Class

38858[/snapback]

I watch them sometimes

MY NAME IS EARL

Class

38858[/snapback]

sean lock, funniest man on tv i think :)

I caught an epsiode of that " My Name is Earl " for the 1st time last

week  didnt mond it @ all, cple o chuckles.

39313[/snapback]

Its worth persevering pat as the story developes and you get to know the characters

The are also making a second series of 24 episodes