IGNORED

The Open Golf Championship

Claire

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were these men at the gold course or is there a Hoylake high stret type place where everyone was hanging out. I can imagine its quite mad with the whole of the golfing word decended on your little town

40479[/snapback]

Theres a main street with about 4 bars on it was mad everyone was in the road and everything

I'm bald, wrinkled and happy in my sexuality. With the woman of my dreams beside me, things are good. I don't go out much and I am a little behind with...........everything.

A good night for us is sitting in around the dining table putting the world to rights. I am so behind things I think Neru suits are cool. :lol:

ATB

Mac

I'm bald, wrinkled and happy in my sexuality. With the woman of my dreams beside me, things are good. I don't go out much and I am a little behind with...........everything.

A good night for us is sitting in around the dining table putting the world to rights. I am so behind things I think Neru suits are cool.  :lol:

ATB

Mac

40519[/snapback]

Thats dead sweet you sound just like my mum and dad!

No these lads all had shorts on tight t-shirts, spiky gelled hair very tanned like my ideal guys. And no liam they are not spice boys!

You just needed to drag me back in with that comment!!

IMO any lad who spends more time on his hair than he does brushing his teeth is a spice boy and if they spend more than £10 on a haircut and ask for a few highlights its over.

Mite as well start dressing in girls cloths and wearing makeup  :unsure:

40563[/snapback]

If it is possible you have gone up even more in my estimation Fishman. If I do go out (rarely) it takes me 15 mins to shower, shave and dress.

ATB

Mac

I can turn it around in about 10mins if my cloths are iorned.

Thats one thing i do take my time over but only if i'm on a night out or date or sumat, the rest of the time its crumpled t-shirts and vaugly matching socks!!

Claire i think you will find most lads with spikey hair get it styled at a stylists and will spend forever "sculpting" it in the morning <_<

Edited by GoldfishMemory

One thing a boy should never own is a pair of straighteners infact as far as electrical grooming products a phillishave & a pair of hair clippers does me!

The clippers got a run out today cos my hair had grown out and i couldnt be arsed going the barbers so i'm now the proud owner of a No. 1 all over  :D

40670[/snapback]

Wow i love shaving heads i could do it all day I do all my brothers, cousins and lad mates for them

(and im ready 20 mins early!!!! which is why im here!)

I tend to razor mine every three days or so. Gillette Mach 3 for preference, and I use T's hair conditioner as a lubricant when I shave my head.

I will admit to rubbing coconut butter on my head when it's done though, I like the smell. :rolleyes:

ATB

Mac

to mark: mayeb i should make posts liek these once a day, to fuel your pleasure haha

EDIT: and i mean that in the LEAST gay way possible lol

theres nothing wrong with straightener, well not in leeds, its weird in lvierpool i feel different, theres a lot of shaved heads here, where as leeds theres a lot more logner haircuts and indie styles, so i fit in more there, 1 thing is for sure, scouse birds still bloody love me, but thats unlikely to change really

Edited by CraccerC

to mark: mayeb i should make posts liek these once a day, to fuel your pleasure haha

EDIT: and i mean that in the LEAST gay way possible lol

theres nothing wrong with straightener, well not in leeds, its weird in lvierpool i feel different, theres a lot of shaved heads here, where as leeds theres a lot more logner haircuts and indie styles, so i fit in more there, 1 thing is for sure, scouse birds still bloody love me, but thats unlikely to change really

40685[/snapback]

Thats the same in sheffield its all indie people there no scallies you feel here you have to make extra effort to go out. It must be a yorkshire thing!