IGNORED

The Open Golf Championship

Claire

not all, just a lot in liverpool, i've had short hair and most of my mates have short hair, it's just more the done thing here

im not saying short hair = scallies here EFCfan ... but when you see the lads walkin down the street with a lacoste tracky and their hands fondling their groin 95/100 they do have a skinhead

yeh i thought it might be claire, i prefer having longer hair anyway, when i had like shorter spikey hair id have to gel, and thats horrible, liek in the usmemr if it melts or rains n runs down ur face, its just uncomfortable

it seems there are a lot of indie people in yorkshire but my flatmate assures me (from northamptonshire) that it's even worse there, like everyone has long hair, but then newcastle have short hair, i guess i's just where you go. either way yorkshire owns

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waxing?, bah humbug.

Women continually go on about how men can't take the pain of childbirth, thank God we will never find out it looks f*cking painful.

But waxing, give me a break, it's pulling lots of hairs out in one go.

Ladies, take a good, wet, old fashioned case ball in the nackers from 5 yards, on a cold sunday february morning, playing in four inches of icy water on the ditch pitch for a team no-one likes or cares about.

Then talk about ripping a few little hairs out.

I love you all

Mac

Mac said...............take a good, wet, old fashioned case ball in the nackers from 5 yards, on a cold sunday february morning, playing in four inches of icy water on the pitch.

Christ, that brings back some memories mate................these days they play with slippers on, cos the balls as light as a balloon.

Licker, (still in possesion of both my balls). :D

Edited by toffeelicker