IGNORED

Duff

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's that club that's on a boat :D according to my uni mates from Newcastle it's the crappest place ever and if you are in Newcastle avoid it like the plague.

40993[/snapback]

Thats it they aint talkin about the football team their talkin about the massive club on the boat, now it all makes sense :D

Mark, is it like getting excited over an England international and a ROI international?.

These things are subjective, Duff is not the savior the Barcodes are making him out to be. F*ck em I hope they go down.

ATB

Mac

40994[/snapback]

Im just trying to see their perspective, i dont think that by the way. I think Johnson is a far better signing, atleast he chose us because we are a quality club and not because we'll pay him anything to get him here.

^ ahead of n'zogbia? doubt it EDIT: that was to adam

to the newcastle fan? surely if he wanted to win things he wouldn't join newcastle, afetr all what have you won over your years, a big club? don't make me laugh, players go to you for money, they don't go for trophies

Edited by CraccerC

We might be jumpin the gun a bit on the Newcs, When Souness left, i think they where about 6th from bottom and in five months Roeder has taken them into 7th top and into Eufa Cup, thats not too bad is it.

Their past is rubbish but i dont think they will be fighting relegation this season.

at least duff has come to a club were he will win things. :lol:

41146[/snapback]

That's right son, you dream all you want.

I know when you posted this it was a joke, I just hope other people picked up on it. :unsure:

I would like to think we will finish above the Barcodes, no reason why we can't.

ATB

Mac

We might be jumpin the gun a bit on the Newcs, When Souness left, i think they where about 6th from bottom and in five months Roeder has taken them into 7th top and into Eufa Cup, thats not too bad is it.

Their past is rubbish but i dont think they will be fighting relegation this season.

41160[/snapback]

nice one they were going down hill a bit but now in a year time newcastle will probley be in 6th or some thing like that ;)

yea probaly in time, they got some decent players like given, owen, duff etc they will turn into a good team but the problem is the supporters expect it to happen over night

41194[/snapback]

i agree they want ever thing to happen like a click of finger

newcastle only needs a few defenders, taylor is qualtiy, but thats all

41205[/snapback]

yes craccer i agree we do need a couple of good defender to make givens life a little easyer my opinion is that given is one of the best keeper in the world ;)

yes craccer i agree we do need a couple of good defender to make givens life a little easyer my opinion is that given is one of the best keeper in the world ;)

41208[/snapback]

:D must admit i do think given is a top keeper and would love to see him at Everton ;) also think newcastle have had trouble with their defence for a couple of years now tbo B) they need at least 4 if you ask me B)

Edited by Ola

:D must admit i do think given is a top keeper and would love to see him at Everton ;) also think newcastle have had trouble with their defence for a couple of years now tbo B) they need at least 4 if you ask me B)

41303[/snapback]

i agree with want you are saying :o