IGNORED

Winter Olympics

I go every other week Mike, my most local spot, Manchester Phoenix.

I love it. Atmospheres good. Actions hard and fast. Crowd are pleasant but passionate. Real fa.ily atmosphere :)

Got a feeling we've had this conversation before Jaime.

Basketball is a bit the same for me; loses its appeal on TV but the live games I've seen have been brilliant. Got chatting with a couple of Americans who played for Newcastle on the way into a game in Guildford a few years back; felt like a toddler :lol:. US version must be something special with the size of the crowds.

Back on topic Lizzy Yarnold odds-on for gold in the women's psychopath skeleton; well clear after the first two runs :).

And one of our speed skaters DQ'd from silver and placed fourth.....fix :shaking fist:.

Got a feeling we've had this conversation before Jaime.

Basketball is a bit the same for me; loses its appeal on TV but the live games I've seen have been brilliant. Got chatting with a couple of Americans who played for Newcastle on the way into a game in Guildford a few years back; felt like a toddler :lol:. US version must be something special with the size of the crowds.

Back on topic Lizzy Yarnold odds-on for gold in the women's psychopath skeleton; well clear after the first two runs :).

And one of our speed skaters DQ'd from silver and placed fourth.....fix :shaking fist:.

We have mate, apologies :)

We have mate, apologies :)

No need to apologise J; I have the same conversations so often now I find myself having them with the same people multiple times :P.

If I had a £ for every time Josh has said to me, "You told me that yesterday dad!" in the last six months I'd be on the phone to BK right now making him an offer :lol:.

Haven't been watching this but I do like ice hockey. I hardly ever watch it but when I have it's looked like 5 a sides on ice and it's great to play NHL video games. I will google the ice hockey event and see what time it's on etc,

Good to see play being pulled back to give a goal (crossed the line, not given as in Lampard V Germany) wrongly not given in the Czech/Latvia match....even though it'd carried on for a minute or so. Natural justice.....even though the Latvian scorer didn't even appeal for it.