IGNORED

Im.....

CraccerC

i got banned from Flares, i walked in with the bouncers bird (she was with my cousin) and my mates. they waited till his bird an my cousin had gone in, we had payed then kicked us out, ima bit of a diplomat so i tried to talk it out with him, endin in my mate bein thrown into a bollard, and me havin a shoutin match with this short arse/skinny bouncer, the police asked us to walk away and said it must have been my fault because bouncers dont push people or shout for no reason!!!

goldy - your not meant to put the lime in your Corona, its only to keep the flys out, then u bite it to clean your pallet before you drink said beverage

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got banned from Flares, i walked in with the bouncers bird (she was with my cousin) and my mates. they waited till his bird an my cousin had gone in, we had payed then kicked us out, ima bit of a diplomat so i tried to talk it out with him, endin in my mate bein thrown into a bollard, and me havin a shoutin match with this short arse/skinny bouncer, the police asked us to walk away and said it must have been my fault because bouncers dont push people or shout for no reason!!!

goldy - your not meant to put the lime in your Corona, its only to keep the flys out, then u bite it to clean your pallet before you drink said beverage

41532[/snapback]

Who told you that you amature?

Its called Corinita in spanish speaking countries and the lime goes in the bottle making real lager & lime!

As a young man we were in the sit, where it was where can we go As due to @ least one of the Idiots in our group had us bared from many or most.

Remebr once though in a club in Rhyll their was like 12 punters 4 bouncers & 4 of us.

We full of Jungle juice, decided right weel have them. So stated flicking beer coasters @ customers like frizbies, Crash tackling tables & had 1 mate who actually ate gllasses ( great party trick)....So then

After a bit of impromptu Breakdancing smack in the middle of a group of stuck up girlies dancing as they do ( in groups weird woman way)

We thought yep...It's on....!!!

The hard men bouncers eyed us, smirked, then left??????

Then feurk me if half of the Welsh police force didnt arrive, dragged us out & slapped us in paddy wagons.

Got charged with Affray, public nuisance & some other minor pissy charge....A good night was nearly had by all.

Oh I remeber when I was young......