IGNORED

Leicester

Hi Leicester fan not on a wind up here.

Finally after 10 long years we're back in the prem! Throughout those 10 years there have been numerous managers, complete overhaul of playing staff near enough every season and plenty of false dawns.

We can only look at a club like Everton with envy and admiration. A proper Premier league club that always looks to improve. Roberto Martin ex is a fantastic manager who in my opinion could end up with the Barca job in the future.

I'm really looking forward to our game next Saturday. It's a tough one to call as we'll be coming in as a bit of on an unknown and on the back of a really strong promotion campaign. The signing of Lukaku is a great one and it will be interesting to see if our defence can handle him.

Any questions on LCFC feel free to ask.

Good luck for the season

welcome to ToffeeTalk, and best of luck to the Foxes this year too :) Think I predicted you to finish 14th, would you take that?

Yeah without a shadow of a doubt! I'd take 17th obviously because it's all about survival but I think we have a squad capable of surprising a few.

What's the aim for you boys this season?

Anybody making the trip next weekend?

Yeah without a shadow of a doubt! I'd take 17th obviously because it's all about survival but I think we have a squad capable of surprising a few.

Im stuck in Switzerland so not getting over as much as I would like now.

I'd like to be pushing top 4 again but think we might have a hard time of it. Would rather push on in the Europa league but dont want to sacrifice the league positions because of the financial difference.

What's the aim for you boys

Yer I'm going.

Good luck for the coming season.

Edited by Paddock

Im stuck in Switzerland so not getting over as much as I would like now.

I'd like to be pushing top 4 again but think we might have a hard time of it. Would rather push on in the Europa league but dont want to sacrifice the league positions because of the financial difference.

Do you live there Matt?

I'm going to get to Switzerland for a weekend over the next year or two it looks beautiful.

Welcome mate good luck for this season.

I still haven't forgiven Ian story Moore.

For our quarter final defeat.

Think I'm a bit too young to remember that one mate :P

Are you boys confident of getting all 3 points against us?

Hope it's a better game than the friendly we played lol

Think I'm a bit too young to remember that one mate :P

Are you boys confident of getting all 3 points against us?

Hope it's a better game than the friendly we played lol

Based on preseason, not just our friendly, not at all!

Hoping Martinez lights a few fires under their backsides because from what Ive seen, its not been good enough, preseason or not.

Based on preseason, not just our friendly, not at all!

Hoping Martinez lights a few fires under their backsides because from what Ive seen, its not been good enough, preseason or not.

We had a poor preseason last summer and then stormed the league so I wouldn't read too much into it. Has Lukaku been involved much in your friendlies?

I have a feeling it's going to be a tight game with a score draw the most likely outcome. Lukaku's strength and power could cause us real problems though.

Can't wait for it either way

yup, little town called Blonay, near Vevey :)

Ski or hiking?

Neither to be honest mate, we just try and get away to a different country for a weekend every year for no other reason to just try them out. I've always liked the look of Switzerland it just looks pretty and peaceful and idillic. We just like to book a hotel and eat nice food drink wine and see the sights/sample the culture.

Switzerland is within the next 24 months for defo.

Neither to be honest mate, we just try and get away to a different country for a weekend every year for no other reason to just try them out. I've always liked the look of Switzerland it just looks pretty and peaceful and idillic. We just like to book a hotel and eat nice food drink wine and see the sights/sample the culture.

Switzerland is within the next 24 months for defo.

One of my favourite little retreats is Graeschen, beautiful town but bit of a bitch to get to.

http://www.graechen.ch/site/en/services-arrival/how-to-get-there

I live in Leicester now, and was desperate to take my little boy along for his first game.......... unfortunately tickets will be in short supply anywhere I reckon.

I live in Leicester now, and was desperate to take my little boy along for his first game.......... unfortunately tickets will be in short supply anywhere I reckon.

Yes it will be near enough impossible this season I'm afraid. Sold something like 25,000 season tickets and the stadium only holds 32,500

Hopefully you get lucky

We always sell out our away end, every game.

Think I read/heard somewhere that the only away game we didn't sell out last season was Newcastle, midweek evening game. Tried often in recent years to get away tickets for matches closer to me than Goodison but never a sniff (Bristol City in the league cup aside).

Think I read/heard somewhere that the only away game we didn't sell out last season was Newcastle, midweek evening game. Tried often in recent years to get away tickets for matches closer to me than Goodison but never a sniff (Bristol City in the league cup aside).

Yep, it starts off with tickets for 7 away stubbs then works down. It doesn't usually get as far as season ticket holders never mind general sale!

Yep, it starts off with tickets for 7 away stubbs then works down. It doesn't usually get as far as season ticket holders never mind general sale!

So it's pretty much the same pool of people going to every away game; which is fair enough, they deserve it.

Shame in a way that away allocations are so much smaller than they used to be though, all through the '80s and early '90s when I lived in London I was almost exclusively an away fan, I scarcely got to Goodison but rarely missed a game down south.

So it's pretty much the same pool of people going to every away game; which is fair enough, they deserve it.

Shame in a way that away allocations are so much smaller than they used to be though, all through the '80s and early '90s when I lived in London I was almost exclusively an away fan, I scarcely got to Goodison but rarely missed a game down south.

Pretty much, the away tickets are like rocking horse shit (for the norm ) especially when we're doing well. Believe it or not the best chance in recent years to get one would be the likes of United, Chelsea, City the places were we usually get beat .

Do you think Anthony Knockaert will play any role of importance in the Leicester squad this season?

It's a really tough one to be honest. He's a great talent but can be a bit of a luxury at times, especially away from home. We have Mahrez on the other wing who is probably even more talented and we've signed Albrighton who you will be aware of. I'd personally like to see Knockaert adapt to a CAM role but it all depends on what system Pearson plays Edited by FoxInPeace