IGNORED

Graeme Sharp

I don't know about anyone else but although Graeme Sharp is renowned as an everton legend, does anyone also hate to hear him speak on behalf of everton as a type of ambassador?

The man has no charisma whatsoever and he sits on the fence with every thought due to his connections with the club. He's been asked about our predicament on SSN, he is quoted as saying he thinks it's because we have been found out and second season syndrome. We all knew this about three months ago.

I feel he should not talk for our club anymore as he is so drab, so negative, and so obvious. I also feel he would love to revert back to the moyes era.

Just saying!

What do you want him to say?

We're playing great, things just aren't bouncing for us and Bobby is defo the man!!

He has to be careful with what he says so he doesn't upset the club and fans but he also has to be careful not to sound stupid by bigging us up like everything is ok.

No, I want him to rant home what the fans think and not skirt over it when he'd in sky or any other Tele. It's ad if he has no affiliation with the supporters.

He has a duty to the club not to do that though Brett. He probably feels like screaming it at the camera man but he is an ambassador to the club and has a duty of obligation to them.

So other than go against that and probably get the bullet or axt like everything isfine and rosey and make himself and the club look stupid he skirts the question by offering half arsed excuses.

I doubt they're his true feelings butit's his job to not let his true feelings show at times like this.

Hecan hardly come out and slate the players, board or manager can he there would be nothing constructive in doing that.

He has a duty to the club not to do that though Brett. He probably feels like screaming it at the camera man but he is an ambassador to the club and has a duty of obligation to them.

So other than go against that and probably get the bullet or axt like everything isfine and rosey and make himself and the club look stupid he skirts the question by offering half arsed excuses.

I doubt they're his true feelings butit's his job to not let his true feelings show at times like this.

Hecan hardly come out and slate the players, board or manager can he there would be nothing constructive in doing that.

So what your saying is, if he comes out and slates the team, there is nothing constructive about it. So scholes does it as a one of to utd and next thing he's employed as a full time pundit and everyone the next day is talking about it saying how refreshing it was.

So what your saying is, if he comes out and slates the team, there is nothing constructive about it. So scholes does it as a one of to utd and next thing he's employed as a full time pundit and everyone the next day is talking about it saying how refreshing it was.

Scholes wasn't employed by United when he did that though. Big difference.

He's employed by theclub though mate. He's on the payroll with ajob title as "ambassador" he can hardly say it as it is .

He has to be diplomatic, that means not slating the team but also showing that he acknowledges there's a problem.

Spot on, but he / the situation can seriously be frustrating...

I don't know about anyone else but although Graeme Sharp is renowned as an everton legend, does anyone also hate to hear him speak on behalf of everton as a type of ambassador?

The man has no charisma whatsoever and he sits on the fence with every thought due to his connections with the club. He's been asked about our predicament on SSN, he is quoted as saying he thinks it's because we have been found out and second season syndrome. We all knew this about three months ago.

I feel he should not talk for our club anymore as he is so drab, so negative, and so obvious. I also feel he would love to revert back to the moyes era.

Just saying!

I'd rather revert back to the Moyes era - stability.