IGNORED

Ones to keep an eye on.

Norwich's young manager came recommended by Sir Alex Ferguson and could be one to keep an eye on.

Watching Wolves vs Leeds - seen a lot of Wolves over the years but this is the most impressed I've been by them. A few of their players look exciting prospects. Less obviously than the likes of Afobe, Sakho, Dicko and Batth I like the look of Dominic Iorfa (young RB) - don't think he'll end up as a RB though. Looks very raw but he's got all the attributes to be a very good player.

Feel free to add but keep it obscure.

Edited by c1982

the last thing i want is another SAF disciple. no thanks. would rather bilic or laudrup.

I'm not saying I want him; I'd have put it in EFC discussion if I had. Saying that he may be one to keep an eye on in the game. Not sure if he actually has any link to SAF other than he's a young Scottish manager that the most successful manager in English football rates highly.

I'm not saying I want him; I'd have put it in EFC discussion if I had. Saying that he may be one to keep an eye on in the game. Not sure if he actually has any link to SAF other than he's a young Scottish manager that the most successful manager in English football rates highly.

right on. i was wondering why hamilton had dropped so fast, they were top spot early in the year for a while. now i knoW!