IGNORED

Diego Ribas

However he's struggled with injuries and poor form at Fenerbahce and his father has admitted the player is not happy in Istanbul.

"Diego has a few problems with the staff, he is not being played a lot and is not really all that happy so he could leave Turkey at the end of the season,” Diego’s father Djair Ribas told Milliyet.

30-year-old Diego has scored two goals and made four assists in 23 appearances this term.

30-year old injury prone midfielder who can't get into Fenerbache's team? What could possibly go wrong?

amen makis, this is a no from me. why are we linked with aging midfielders? oh yeah cause RM loves Barry.

I think you take the rumours a little too seriously - I would say of the players you see on rumourama we either buy or talk to less than 5% of them.

As much as I don't think Barry has been good this season he was MOTM last game and for me needs to be used sparingly.

Martinez has indicated that he expects to see more from Besic next year after a good first year.