IGNORED

Everton V Atletic Bilbao

Adams

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VDM looked good but he always does when he plays its just keeping the little piss artist in the team rather than at the bottom of a bottle or injured again.

On another note anybody know why Everton have stopped selling Budwiser at the bars? You have to drink Chang in the lower Gwladys this season and its not the nicest of lagers!

Maybe VDM likes Bud which is why they stopped selling it???? :P

45109[/snapback]

Probs hit the nail on the head there mate.

Typical Everton too they have installed draught pumps and done away with cans but the pumps wernt working properly on Saturday and most of the Gwladys street were served from one single beer pump! Surely you would pre test the system before you let a couple of thousand people in!!!

Goldy said.............

On another note anybody know why Everton have stopped selling Budwiser at the bars? You have to drink Chang in the lower Gwladys this season and its not the nicest of lagers!

Maybe they think your only going to chuck it over each other anyway, so lets give them Piss. (Chang) ;)

VDM looked good but he always does when he plays its just keeping the little piss artist in the team rather than at the bottom of a bottle or injured again.

45108[/snapback]

It was the same in the Park end goldy, It was feking ridiculous, we must have waited 20mins to get served at 2 o'clock and it was half empty. Half the staff are foreign and I think it was because it was a friendly and they were only running half the stuff

My mate went up and said can I have 3 pints and two pies. The girls said what larger to you want. Me mate said Budwieser, the girl said were only doing chang :blink:

She then said what pies do you want, he replied what have you got.

She said, only the BIG POY STEAK PIES.

THEN ILL HAVE FOOKIN THEM YOU DOZY BASTARD

It was the same in the Park end goldy, It was feking ridiculous, we must have waited 20mins to get served at 2 o'clock and it was half empty. Half the staff are foreign and I think it was because it was a friendly and they were only running half the stuff

My mate went up and said can I have 3 pints and two pies. The girls said what larger to you want. Me mate said Budwieser, the girl said were only doing chang  :blink:

She then said what pies do you want, he replied what have you got.

She said, only the BIG POY STEAK PIES.

THEN ILL HAVE FOOKIN THEM YOU DOZY BASTARD

45132[/snapback]

2 girls on the middle bar in the Gwladys couldnt even manage a sentance in english and thats not the place you put people like that. The only people who last the season on that bar are girls who can give and take a bit of banter everyone else gets destroyed by the lads.

Typical Everton tho they will never learn its gona be fun with these swipe cards next week. Get there early methinks!