PRE-SEASON

evertonxm3.gifEverton v ATHLETIC BILBAO atleticbolbaotq0.gif

Goodison Park

DATE

Saturday 12th Augast

KICK OFF

3:00 PM

TICKETS

Admission prices of £15.00 for Adults and £5.00 Juniors under 16 and Over 65’s will apply to all areas of general seating. Supporters should note that all areas of the ground (except executive areas) will be unreserved seating and the Top Balcony Stand will remain closed.

Entrance to the Stadium on the day of the game will be by payment at the turnstiles only, however supporters wishing to purchase a ticket in advance may do so for either the Park Stand or the Upper Bullens Stand from Wednesday 2 August 2006 at the Park End Box Office at 9.30am.

Wat everyones predictions? I think a 2-1 Everton win with AJ and Anichebe scoring

Edited by Adams

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am pondering going, but i don't know how i'd get there, and my mates are in work or away and what not, so i'm not too sure, might ask me dad, but he hates me atm

44387[/snapback]

LOL

Really does put into perspective all the uneducated and duplicitous arguments you put forward

That statement above was almost as funny as when you said you use hair straightners

:lol:

LOL

Really does put into perspective all the uneducated and duplicitous arguments you put forward

That statement above was almost as funny as when you said you use hair straightners

:lol:

44433[/snapback]

you really are a prick aren't you? everythign you say is negative towards someone, go die

as for your 'point' you can fuck off, i know where Goodison is, but i don't have a car, i would normally go with my dad so i wouldn't need a bus or anything....

as for seeing games, i go to my fair share, the others i watch, but liek i need to explain myself to you, narky moron

Probally a mod because he's been on the forum alot longer than most of us have mate. Anyway this will probally be a decent test for us and a win would be nice make me even more excited about the new season well as excited as you can be on the other side of the world. Teams beginning to look good just wish we'd signed a left winger then i think we might have a good chance of a top 6 finish without one think were looking at 8th. Still its progress i guess think we'll win this though although i don't know anything about Bilbao so could surprise us 2-0 beattie and aj to both score would be a good way to end pre season.

itsn ot like i want to, i'm just defending myself

but why the hell is this guy a mod

44536[/snapback]

You seem to do a lot of defending yourself as far as I have seen. Your PERSONAL insults in your posts above show how juvenile you are. Where as my post was fiar comment considering some of the arguments and comments you put forward that our obviously mis-informed and and without substance

As for questioning for status as a mod, I think its down to my high intelligence, wealth of knowledge, wit , good looks, modesty, humility and general demeanour.