IGNORED

Rui Patricio

Just wondering why you think he's quality? Is he really a top-four PL keeper instead of just having a few good games in the EC?

Last World Cup keylor navas lit it up and everyone said he will be a one tournament wonder. Went to Real Madrid for super cheap. Turns out he's one of the best in the world. Single reason they did well last year could be pinned on him. He bailed them out so many times.

This could be a similar signing. It's 6m, FFS well be paying more for English youngsters than that soon enough. Worth a punt if he can continue his Euro form, could be a steal.

I wouldn't put Kaylor Navas down as one of the best in the world. Real still conceded some sloppy goals last year, and have been more than happy to throw him in any deal for De Gea.

Patricio looked decent in the euros, not sure how good he is in general though.

I wouldn't put Kaylor Navas down as one of the best in the world. Real still conceded some sloppy goals last year, and have been more than happy to throw him in any deal for De Gea.

Patricio looked decent in the euros, not sure how good he is in general though.

?? They played without a defensive mid most of the year, it was navas and the back four all alone. Navas was outstanding.

6m is nothing in this current market, worst

Case he's Robles part 2 and a backup to steklemberg. Robles was around 6m, it's nothing money and on the off chance he's good it could prove a useful signing.

?? They played without a defensive mid most of the year, it was navas and the back four all alone. Navas was outstanding.

6m is nothing in this current market, worst

Case he's Robles part 2 and a backup to steklemberg. Robles was around 6m, it's nothing money and on the off chance he's good it could prove a useful signing.

For me when a team has so much of the ball, especially when you have such quality as Modric and Kroos, and you concede sloppy goals i always question the concentration of the keeper. Can he keep his focus when he has nothing to do for 20 mins? I dont doubt Navas as a shot stopper, but never seen anything to think hes a world class keeper. He certainly isnt in the same bracket as Neuer, De Gea, Buffon or Curtois for me.

I agree £6m isnt bad for Patricio, but he wouldnt be my choice.