IGNORED

Signed Richarlison painting

On 28/10/2018 at 20:51, Palfy said:

Got a print now luckily they hadn’t all gone so happy 😀 with that. 

Would love to hear your thoughts when you receive the print; keen to raise awareness with Everton fans that these are available. 20% of profit from the sales of Richarlison prints will also be donated to Cure Leukaemia so grateful for your support for them with this purchase too. Thanks!

On 01/11/2018 at 18:28, Louise Cobbold said:

Would love to hear your thoughts when you receive the print; keen to raise awareness with Everton fans that these are available. 20% of profit from the sales of Richarlison prints will also be donated to Cure Leukaemia so grateful for your support for them with this purchase too. Thanks!

Mine arrived this morning Louise and I love it. Must report though that even though cardboard tube was extremely substantial the couriers had managed to put a dent in it which resulted in a bit of a crease in the print itself; a day inside an atlas (that's a big book that we used to use look at maps with pre-internet for our younger viewers) with a heavy weight on top it looks much better and once in a frame won't be noticeable I'm sure. I have number 2 of 150, what sod beat me to number one:shakingfist:?

2 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Mine arrived this morning Louise and I love it. Must report though that even though cardboard tube was extremely substantial the couriers had managed to put a dent in it which resulted in a bit of a crease in the print itself; a day inside an atlas (that's a big book that we used to use look at maps with pre-internet for our younger viewers) with a heavy weight on top it looks much better and once in a frame won't be noticeable I'm sure. I have number 2 of 150, what sod beat me to number one:shakingfist:?

Hey Mike, Brilliant news that your print has arrived - appreciate you letting me know. That’s really annoying regarding the dented tube; by all means send us a pic (hello@sportspersonalities.org) & we can always replace this for you. Pleased you love the print itself 👍

30 minutes ago, Louise Cobbold said:

Hey Mike, Brilliant news that your print has arrived - appreciate you letting me know. That’s really annoying regarding the dented tube; by all means send us a pic (hello@sportspersonalities.org) & we can always replace this for you. Pleased you love the print itself 👍

No need for that Louise, as I said it flattened out fine and will be unnoticeable once framed, the tube is in the recycle bin. It's a matter out of your hands as the tube was very heavy duty as I said so not much more you could do but sometimes (I worked in the courier business for a short while) things happen in the back of a van. I once delivered fifty glass containers to a garden centre and forty-nine of them were broken! I seriously have no complaint, but I appreciate the thought. 

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Not me.I had a text from DHL to let me know mine was being delivered today still away so won’t be able to sign for it, but I must say you have worried me with yours being damaged. 

10 hours ago, Palfy said:

Not me.I had a text from DHL to let me know mine was being delivered today still away so won’t be able to sign for it, but I must say you have worried me with yours being damaged. 

Please don't worry; if there's a problem, just let us know (hello@sportspersonalities.org) & we will sort this for you. Look forward to hearing your thoughts!