IGNORED

Signed Richarlison painting

7 hours ago, Louise Cobbold said:

Hey everyone,

Really hope you don't mind me posting on here. I am the programme cover artist for Wolves this season & for each game have been painting a player from the away team as well as the home team, before both paintings are blended together to create the cover.

My A2 watercolour painting of Richarlison, signed by the player, is one of ten (from my covers to date) available via a 10-day auction launching tomorrow at 9pm & finishing on Sunday 28th October at 9pm. All funds raised with be shared between Cure Leukaemia, Race Against Blood Cancer, YMCA Black Country & Good Shepherd Ministry Wolverhampton.

I have included a photo for you. Please note that Limited Edition prints will be available later this month (as we recognise that the majority of fans are unlikely to be able to financially compete in an auction) with 20% of profit from the sales of these also being donated to Cure Leukaemia.

You can view all 10 paintings & find out more about the auction here.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read. 

Louise Cobbold.

Louise with signed Richarlison.png

Excellent piece of work Louise I will be bidding when the Auction opens it would be a unique piece to own whilst supporting a good cause.

One question Louise was you present when Richarlison signed it it would be nice to know his reaction when he first set eyes on it, I can only imagine he was very impressed.

On 17/10/2018 at 13:45, Palfy said:

Excellent piece of work Louise I will be bidding when the Auction opens it would be a unique piece to own whilst supporting a good cause.

One question Louise was you present when Richarlison signed it it would be nice to know his reaction when he first set eyes on it, I can only imagine he was very impressed.

Thank you for your encouragement & good luck with your bidding! I wasn’t there; usually with the paintings we are getting them signed on the day of the match by the away player but for this one, the first game of the season, my son was a mascot for Wolves & we didn’t have the painting with us so Everton kindly sorted this when we posted it to them. He did like the painting on Twitter (if it’s him who looks after his own feed!). Thanks again!

On 17/10/2018 at 13:11, MikeO said:

That really is a bit special Louise, very impressed. Also impressed that Wolves are doing something different on their prog covers, it's a great idea.

Thank you Mike; very grateful for your encouragement! This is the third season Wolves have had an artist paint/design their covers but the first that has also included an away player so it’s a really interesting project to be involved in. Thanks again!

22 hours ago, Louise Cobbold said:

Thank you Mike; very grateful for your encouragement! This is the third season Wolves have had an artist paint/design their covers but the first that has also included an away player so it’s a really interesting project to be involved in. Thanks again!

I'm currently winning the auction (though I don't expect for a moment to still be in nine days time)B).

13 hours ago, MikeO said:

I notice @Louise Cobbold  from ebay that you're in Ipswich, are you a member of the Cobbold family? And if so how did you become a Wolves fan?

PS I'm no longer winning, went to £300 but that was never going to be enough (rightly so). Wife would kill me if I went higher.

@Louise Cobbold Do you know any Haags in Ipswich? A friend of mine is from there... well actually two friends. The other family is Manders. 

On 19/10/2018 at 23:13, MikeO said:

I notice @Louise Cobbold  from ebay that you're in Ipswich, are you a member of the Cobbold family? And if so how did you become a Wolves fan?

PS I'm no longer winning, went to £300 but that was never going to be enough (rightly so). Wife would kill me if I went higher.

Not as far as we are aware! My husband was a mascot for Wolves at Ipswich when he was 6 & his dad (also from Suffolk) supports Wolves too. There are a few around this way! Sorry to hear you’re no longer leading the way in the bidding!

32 minutes ago, Louise Cobbold said:

Not as far as we are aware! My husband was a mascot for Wolves at Ipswich when he was 6 & his dad (also from Suffolk) supports Wolves too. There are a few around this way! Sorry to hear you’re no longer leading the way in the bidding!

I can’t feel sorry for Mike because at the moment I’m leading so fingers crossed 🤞 it finishes this way, sorry Mike but I’m sure if you didn’t win you’d want me to 😃

On 22/10/2018 at 07:24, Palfy said:

I can’t feel sorry for Mike because at the moment I’m leading so fingers crossed 🤞 it finishes this way, sorry Mike but I’m sure if you didn’t win you’d want me to 😃

Good luck over the remaining 4 days. Thank you for getting behind the auction. Four fantastic charities will benefit from funds raised from the 10 paintings available.

11 minutes ago, Louise Cobbold said:

As you say, the Danny Ings one still low. Thought that one may be popular though I guess still four days left..

Make sure you let us know when the prints are available Louise, I can't justify competing with Palfy for the original any more but a print would be a great Chrissie Prezzie for someone (from me to me:D).

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Make sure you let us know when the prints are available Louise, I can't justify competing with Palfy for the original any more but a print would be a great Chrissie Prezzie for someone (from me to me:D).

They will be available from Monday Mike; link to our online shop here: sportspersonalities.org/shop