IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Turkish international Nuri Sahin is to join Everton in the Summer, but face competition from Arsenal for his signature.

Everton Fc boss David Moyes have identified three players to make moves for in January.

Michael Kightly (5–8 mil)

Stewart Downing (10 million)

Stephen Appiah (6–7 million)

i know these are all from footballrumours.com but the downing rumour just seems to keep coming back up every so often, just not so sure about him myself.

ino we need a left player but ive never been that impressed with downing tbh, scored a couple of good goals but apart from that never seen what people see in him really.

love to get appiah, and heard good things about that lad called kightley from wolves too but 8 mil would be too high.

ino we need a left player but ive never been that impressed with downing tbh, scored a couple of good goals but apart from that never seen what people see in him really.

love to get appiah, and heard good things about that lad called kightley from wolves too but 8 mil would be too high.

If he is the black lad with a short afro type hair do I seen he's quality, made the chelsea defense look shite yesterday.

Expect a possable move by Arsene Wenger 4 Everton forward Andy Johnson as Arsene Wenger came close 2 signing him before and might move 4 him, could be a swap deal with Bentner moving the other way.

Mcfadden to Rangers as he is not happy at being a bit part player although this has changed recently so depends on amount of games 2.5–3 million, Arteta to Man United £15 million.

Man United will sign Andrew Johnson from Everton in January.

Hope not, weve got hundreds of defenders and we need midfielders so we might aswell get one class player instead of all old money grabbers, this lad wil probly want at least 30k a week I just dont think he would be worth it.

We've got 3 CB's, and one of them should be let go in the summer (Stubbs) so I'd say we do need one.

I agree, think that we really need a new cover CB, though i love Stubbsy he aint got to much fuel left in his tank (though i realise that Simic is no spring chicken, at least he has experience, and if we are still in europe he could be very helpful), also with Yobo off to the African Cup we will be desparetly in need of another CB.

As for the Blue4evres view on midfielders, i completly agree that we need something a little extra in midfield, but think that could improve when we get Cahill back, and who knows if VDM pulls up his socks.... maybe. would be nice for one of our youngsters from midfield to finally step up though.

Jagielka can also be used at centerback remember, and theres no chance in Stubbsey retiring or leaving at the end of the season IMO. Probably the season after. Thats 4 possible centerbacks and 5 other fullbacks, surely were in no hurry for a defender when we can't put 3 passes together in a game.

Jagielka can also be used at centerback remember, and theres no chance in Stubbsey retiring or leaving at the end of the season IMO. Probably the season after. Thats 4 possible centerbacks and 5 other fullbacks, surely were in no hurry for a defender when we can't put 3 passes together in a game.

I wasn't denying that we need a midfielder, we're crying out for one and it just might make us more bearable for me to watch. But Stubbs really should call it a day. Even with Jagielka being a CB if Stubbs did go we'd still only have 3, and that just isn't good enough for a team that should be challenging on all fronts.

• 2 weeks later...
Not gunna happen but I wouldnt be bothered if it did.

mate, why would you want to swap an inform faddy who looks as though he is starting to show the promise he had when he came, for an ageing gravesen who was shit before, and still is shit now? what i mean is that gravesen is surely a step backwards not forwards, as a temp measure at the moment yes, but long term defo NO.

Edited by The Prisoner

KEEP McFadden!........KEEP Gravesen!..........KEEP Arteta!.........KEEP Johnson!

KEEP the friggin lot!......

SELL (In January....and only if we can replace them)...Jagielka and VDM!....AND if Vaughan hits the ground running try and get back most of our money on Yakubu!

P.S.........Keep Yakubu if he scores a hatrick against luckypool/or starts scoring in general.

KEEP McFadden!........KEEP Gravesen!..........KEEP Arteta!.........KEEP Johnson!

KEEP the friggin lot!......

SELL (In January....and only if we can replace them)...Jagielka and VDM!....AND if Vaughan hits the ground running try and get back most of our money on Yakubu!

P.S.........Keep Yakubu if he scores a hatrick against luckypool/or starts scoring in general.

Agreed

Sell Jags?

How about playing him in his correct f'ing position? i.e. right back.

People seem to forget he is a capped international at right back which is more than can be said for Mr Tony Distribution Hibbert.

just because mclaren played him right back doesnt mean thats his position. ffs andy johnson isnt a winger!

jags played mostly at centre half or midfield