IGNORED

Big money transfers VS Bargain buys

So we’re all talking about summer transfers, who would you put in your preferences for the positions you think we need to reinforce.

Examples

GK Edison vs Pope or Ryan

CB Van Dyke vs Ake

MF De Bruynne vs McNeil

Its difficult/impossible to put a total value available and market prices, but let’s go with £150 this window, no limit on number of players.

If we could manage to get James Rodríguez it could be great for the wide left position. 
Id take Doucoure in the midfield. I’m sure there are plenty of other options out there too, but I don’t know them. 
Ake would be a great signing, but I just don’t think it’ll happen. We need one centre half though. 

If we could get a right winger, or a left footed winger, it would give us options. The last few weeks it’s become obvious we need some creativity out wide and some steel in midfield. 

13 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Zouma was panned for his display against Sheff Utd - take him back in a heartbeat. We need more physical presence in the side, look so lightweight.

Only watched the highlights but lightweight would be the word to describe his and the rest of the Chelsea sides defending against Sheffield. Looks a shadow of himself in a Chelsea shirt. 

That said I'd swap him in a heartbeat for Keane.