IGNORED

Most Unusual Place You've Had Sex...

Mac

first off claire i dont think sex is a priority in teenage life. even if i had a gf which i dont and never had i wouldnt try and have sex asap.

and secondly how come you nearly died. was he that much of a stud

48303[/snapback]

I really respect that bluenose thats exactly how I think. Lads think its a priority and something thats expected of a teenage girl. If you carry on with this attitude you will get a girl who really respects and trusts you and thats the best thing to have. Thats why I waited till I was older I just didnt see it as a priority when lookin for a boyfriend

And I nearly died not cos he was a stud he was a minger actually but we were in his car by some cliffs where I live. And anyway he didnt put the handbrake on tight enough and the car started rolling towards the edge. But we stopped it!!!

first off claire i dont think sex is a priority in teenage life. even if i had a gf which i dont and never had i wouldnt try and have sex asap.

and secondly how come you nearly died. was he that much of a stud

48303[/snapback]

thats what i did mate, best thing to do, i waited till she asked me, she felt the time was right. :)

Old Swan, its well Wierd there, or was it Knotty Ash? meh i just blame it on st patricks day and smile :D

48340[/snapback]

Hahahaha

Lost my cherry two streets away from anfield. You could see the ground out the bedroom window. When people say their first time was a nightmare, for me it's true beyond belief.