IGNORED

I Won A Table Tennis Table

Louis

It's a tough one because it's such a small market I'd have thought, only really National/British league clubs. Think the last place anyone looking for that quality of table would expect to find one would be ebay, there's certainly nothing remotely like it on there at the moment! Might be worth emailing >>>THE ETTA<<<, they may offer some suggestion. Good Luck.

Out of interest Claire, what did you think they were called? Rackets or bats? :)

Mikeo - I took your advice and rang the Table Tennis Association. They put me in touch with the guy who runs the Liverpool leagues and he said he will ask people for me.

He asked me how much I would want for it and I said £200. Probably should have said higher but at the end of the day it's money for nothing ;)

It's a lot of hassle getting it here though - the importers are having to book a lift truck to get it off the van and into the garage!!

not allowed to call it that now, "politicaly incorrect" <_< , it offends some aisan people

48825[/snapback]

It offends me and I'm not Asian :lol: , it's only called ping-pong by people who have never played it properly :angry: ...so there!

Incidentally the "paddle" is called a racket in the laws of the game but I've never heard anyone call it that in the real world...it's a bat :D .

And at £200 Louis someone's getting a hell of a bargain, I'd have pitched it higher but like you say..money for nothing...maybe you could let a club have it for that in return for renaming themselves...Toffeetalk Knotty Ash or wherever :lol: !

Edited by mikeo

Blonde Moment Claire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for the Record the game is Ping Pong in my paradigm, just like a road cone is a witches hat, A man hole is still a funkin Manhole, a Bolllard is a donkey dick & a Rubber get's rid of ya writng fuk ups..

ANd whilst I am 100% anti domestic voilence or anyhting akin...If Germaine Greer has a prob wif my attitudes...Ill punch the twisted old sour man thing bitch in the nose.

There glad that's out of the system.