IGNORED

Next Month's Derby Match...

Guest Kato

all bluenose are looking forward to derby match next month..no doubt about it.

But im afraid it will bring more misery coz reds now much much more stronger than last season......  :P

what true blue would come out with a comment like that i am guessing u r a rednose either that or u have had a bang to the head and were confused when u wrote that

LISTEN YA BUNCH OF RS FUCK OFF BACK 2 YA SHIT LIVERPOOL FORUMS before I COME AND HUNT YAS DOWN YA GAY CUNTS! YA A 1 MAN TEAM END OF, WITHOUT GERRARD YA NOUT SO FUCK OFF YA BUNCH OF FUCKIN TWATS, AT LEAST WE CAN SAY ARE TEAM HAS NO MURDERERS (STEVE FINNAN (GAY twit WITH S.G)) TWAT OFF YA GAY BASTARD!

LISTEN YA BUNCH OF RS FUCK OFF BACK 2 YA SHIT LIVERPOOL FORUMS before I COME AND HUNT YAS DOWN YA GAY CUNTS! YA A 1 MAN TEAM END OF, WITHOUT GERRARD YA NOUT SO FUCK OFF YA BUNCH OF FUCKIN TWATS, AT LEAST WE CAN SAY ARE TEAM HAS NO MURDERERS (STEVE FINNAN (GAY twit WITH S.G)) TWAT OFF YA GAY BASTARD!

Fuckin quality :lol:

I replied to that twaty comment too but then i read some of his other posts which seemed to be pro Everton so i edited my post! Wish i never now :lol:

So in true TT fasion FUCK OFF NYEM U DIRTY RED TWAT :lol:

:lol: good lad, i must say u are one angry young man :lol: but it makes us laugh so continue :lol:

happy birthday mate, have a good one