IGNORED

Atmosphere At Other Grounds......

Watching the Chelski v RS game today, I was gobsmacked at the lack of noise. Drogba, bless him, tried to gee the Chelski mob up and the noise didn't seem to raise by one decibel. One of our players does that and the roof is almost lifted off Goodison, same again at Old Trafford later on, 75,500 and it sounded like 30,000.

These two clubs should be screaming their lungs out, and yet there was very little in the way of vocal support for such big games.

Opinions anyone?, or am I talking bollocks (again).

ATB

Mac

The atmos wasnt that hot yesterday really

50618[/snapback]

Are you judging yesterday on last week, or was it actually less vocal?.

My main point being these are the two biggest clubs in the land and yet there was a lack of any enthusiasm for the game in general, I mean on the attack the noise did raise, but there was very little in the way getting behind the team and trying to lift them.

ATB

Mac

Agree Zed, yesterday wasn't the best atmosphere but the game wasn't up to much, now the Derby (I know its the Derby but) was just amazing, so proud of our fans.

I rememeber a lot of matches though when we have beeing gettin battered (3-0 down against Man ure the other season) everyone was still rite behind the team.

Liverpool fans are shite, 'you only sing when your winning'...spot on Zed.

I did like the 'what's it like to shag a sheep' to the pie eaters though and the fella catching the ball and saluting was funny :lol:

Watching the Chelski v RS game today, I was gobsmacked at the lack of noise. Drogba, bless him, tried to gee the Chelski mob up and the noise didn't seem to raise by one decibel. One of our players does that and the roof is almost lifted off Goodison, same again at Old Trafford later on, 75,500 and it sounded like 30,000.

These two clubs should be screaming their lungs out, and yet there was very little in the way of vocal support for such big games.

Opinions anyone?, or am I talking bollocks (again).

ATB

Mac

50615[/snapback]

it was quite loud early on yesterday but it died down as the game went on.

still chelsea were singing and yu cant here the voice of the liverpool supporters there

Agree Zed, yesterday wasn't the best atmosphere but the game wasn't up to much, now the Derby (I know its the Derby but) was just amazing, so proud of our fans.

I rememeber a lot of matches though when we have beeing gettin battered (3-0 down against Man ure the other season) everyone was still rite behind the team.

Liverpool fans are shite, 'you only sing when your winning'...spot on Zed.

I did like the 'what's it like to shag a sheep' to the pie eaters though and the fella catching the ball and saluting was funny :lol:

50629[/snapback]

I saw that, a fella in the Main Stand (or Exec boxes?). He did well, Dickie Wright would have fumbled it then fallen through his parents loft hatch!