IGNORED

Hammond In A Crash

Ian

Sup with the devil and you must use a long spoon, it is a shame, but it's not like he was injured carrying out charity work.

He strapped himself to a JET ENGINE FFS, I have feelings of sympathy for the family, but him and Clarkson are a pair of c*nts.

ATB

Mac

Sup with the devil and you must use a long spoon, it is a shame, but it's not like he was injured carrying out charity work.

He strapped himself to a JET ENGINE FFS, I have feelings of sympathy for the family, but him and Clarkson are a pair of c*nts.

ATB

Mac

51318[/snapback]

Im with mac, I would also add that other toff on top gear into the equation

ATB

Mac

51318[/snapback]

Im with mac, I would also add that other toff on top gear into the equation

51337[/snapback]

Pair of slags but I get the point and very much agree "live by the sword, die by the sword"!

Unsympathetic Barstewards.

I've done 136mph around Silverstone in my Sierra, and if i could have got 280 out of it i would have given it a go.

He was only doing what 90% of us would do, if we had the chance to, i think its bad luck on the Guy and i hope he pulls out of it.

Unsympathetic Barstewards.

I've done 136mph around Silverstone in my Sierra, and if i could have got 280 out of it i would have given it a go.

He was only doing what 90% of us would do, if we had the chance to, i think its bad luck on the Guy and i hope he pulls out of it.

51344[/snapback]

I did 140 in my bosses BMW M5 on the M6 :huh:

I think if you have a job driving luxury cars and chatting shite for a living coupled with working only a few days a week for a healthier salery than most earn, the term "you made your own bed" comes to mind.

I would have loved to have a go of that jet car and if I chose to go 280mph I wouldnt expect anybodys sympathy if I did crash. Having said that I realy hope he pulls through and my thoughts are most definatly with his family at the moment.

Theres places you can go to do it officially. Go to any of the Car shows at Silverstone, Brands hatch and the like, and you can hire track time, 4 LAPS. £10 or you can do the halfmile straight sprint for a fiver.

You get an official certificate with Reaction speed off the start, average speed over the sprint ,and the actual speed you reach across the finish line. Its good fun.

Santa Pod is the best for the sprints, they pair you up against the next in line and send you off in twos. :)

Edited by Licker