• Donny van de Beek
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Anthony Gordon
    • Richarlison
    • Dele Alli
    • Anwar El Ghazi
    • Salomón Rondón

Just now, Matt said:

Don't think that's fair to be honest. The whole team slowed down second half. Understandably so because that first half energy wasn't going to be sustainable until stamina is improved. 

It’s just a criticism that’s all Matt. 
Not at all saying he didn’t have a good game. Just something I noticed.

The walk after the ball was in the first two minutes as well. 

He is a strange one. One minute he is going into a tackle and winning possession, next he is standing still hands on hips.

But I do remember Carlo giving him a kick up the backside for the same thing. I just don’t want him to fall back into that habit.

Why Is it I always come to this thread wanting to vote for everyone or no one at all?!

Tough one as everyone performed.  Really impressed with Kenny out on the left, VDB looked quality and Gordon is looking more like the real deal every week.

Iwobi put in a top performance given his chance and the defence, none of whom would make anyone first choice gave Leeds nothing.

Great team performance and well done Lampard for getting the team pressing so well and overrunning Leeds from the start

33 minutes ago, Shukes said:

It’s just a criticism that’s all Matt. 
Not at all saying he didn’t have a good game. Just something I noticed.

The walk after the ball was in the first two minutes as well. 

He is a strange one. One minute he is going into a tackle and winning possession, next he is standing still hands on hips.

But I do remember Carlo giving him a kick up the backside for the same thing. I just don’t want him to fall back into that habit.

Oh I know. I was just pointing out that the whole tempo changed in the second half, it wasn't just Gordon 

12 minutes ago, DownUnderToff said:

Need "Team" as an option today.

Just a huge well done to all the Lads, great effort all around.  2am start for me but the team delivered.

No idea on MOTM but special call out for Iwobi.  I've been very critical of him in the past, today he was sensational for both effort and touch.

I think everybody needs a bit of clean slate now we are now radically changing the way the team playing to what has been dished up the past couple of years. Some players thrive in certain environments, lets hope we get more of this performance.

Pretty much all players are acting positively to these changes.