• Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Anthony Gordon
    • Richarlison
    • Dele Alli
    • Anwar El Ghazi
    • Salomón Rondón

• MikeO unlocked this topic

Need "Team" as an option today.

Just a huge well done to all the Lads, great effort all around.  2am start for me but the team delivered.

No idea on MOTM but special call out for Iwobi.  I've been very critical of him in the past, today he was sensational for both effort and touch.

Edited by DownUnderToff
Grammar

Donny, gave us the missing level of control in midfield allowing us the run the game at our pac.

But rack and every player was excellent JJK, Keane,Holgate,Iwobi all players usually slated by most of us all had great games. I’ll go as far to JJK is better at defending than Digne ( crossing from the left not though! )

Robertjoe Carlos for me - not the best player on the pitch but he did so well out of position when most (including me) wouldn’t even have him as a back-up right back - fair play to him.

Iwobi - fair play too. A lot of heart in that performance.

Holgate/Keane - back to basics - nothing risky - both faultless.

Donny van der Beek - absolute class act - what an incredible player. Perfect compliment to a classy Allan today too.

Richarlison - attitude is spot on and was always a threat - likewise Gordon.

16 hours ago, Sibdane said:

Gordon. He’s becoming key for us.

I thought it was a great performance all around. This is the team I’m proud of and want to see every time. COYB. 

My only criticism of him is he is slowly slipping back into his previous weakness, and that’s work rate. 
Litterally watching the full match again right now and there’s twenty minutes gone…. And four times already he is standing there with his hands on his hips watching Leeds run out with the ball. 
Didn’t understand that second minute where he walks ten yards with the full back watching the ball gently roll out for a throw? It was like they both had a mutual understanding…. Don’t try and tackle me, and I won’t you.

Attacking side he is unstoppable at the moment. Pure heart and guts.  Just hope he doesn't slip back into that pedestrian play when not with the ball.

Really happy with him by the way, just noticing his weakness, and hoping he works on it.

43 minutes ago, Shukes said:

My only criticism of him is he is slowly slipping back into his previous weakness, and that’s work rate. 
Litterally watching the full match again right now and there’s twenty minutes gone…. And four times already he is standing there with his hands on his hips watching Leeds run out with the ball. 
Didn’t understand that second minute where he walks ten yards with the full back watching the ball gently roll out for a throw? It was like they both had a mutual understanding…. Don’t try and tackle me, and I won’t you.

Attacking side he is unstoppable at the moment. Pure heart and guts.  Just hope he doesn't slip back into that pedestrian play when not with the ball.

Really happy with him by the way, just noticing his weakness, and hoping he works on it.

Don't think that's fair to be honest. The whole team slowed down second half. Understandably so because that first half energy wasn't going to be sustainable until stamina is improved.