IGNORED

Hahahaha Liverpool

No, I like watching football, I also watched some of the arsenal gam and the Real Madrid barcelona game

Who do you support again :)

You know who I support. And I conceded that you were the better team on Saturday even without your twelth man

I was just surprised that you spent your time watching a team that you devote so much effort to hating

You know who I support. And I conceded that you were the better team on Saturday even without your twelth man

I was just surprised that you spent your time watching a team that you devote so much effort to hating

I dont hate Man U, I work with a lot of Man U season ticket holders also, so I was happy whoever won as I get the chance to give them stick, plus I like watching football

But im not bitter, unlike your supporters on Saturday who were more interested in having a go at the home fans and fighting, which is why there was extra right Police on hand

They were singing "WILL YOU COME TO BRAMMAL LANE" (SO 1980's)as if they have some reputation or something, well you might do in the Hillbilly lower leagues, but this is the Prem, Everton have a massive away support and will sell out their allocation no problems

I dont hate Man U, I work with a lot of Man U season ticket holders also, so I was happy whoever won as I get the chance to give them stick, plus I like watching football

But im not bitter, unlike your supporters on Saturday who were more interested in having a go at the home fans and fighting, which is why there was extra right Police on hand

They were singing "WILL YOU COME TO BRAMMAL LANE" (SO 1980's)as if they have some reputation or something, well you might do in the Hillbilly lower leagues, but this is the Prem, Everton have a massive away support and will sell out their allocation no problems

I never said you were bitter. I was just surprised you watched the Liverpool match considering how much you bleat about hating Liverpool.

Yes we do have a contingent who are a bit stuck in the 80s hooligan thing. Its not nice and a bit pathetic but it is mostly all talk these days thankfully.

They are the minority though and if you come to Brammall lane you'll see that most Blades fans are good lads who are there for the football

I was just surprised you watched the Liverpool match considering how much you bleat about hating Liverpool.

Do I ?????

Is this perception rather than reality ??

My brother is a Liverpoo supporter along with many close friends and cousins of mine

I never said you were bitter. I was just surprised you watched the Liverpool match considering how much you bleat about hating Liverpool.

Yes we do have a contingent who are a bit stuck in the 80s hooligan thing. Its not nice and a bit pathetic but it is mostly all talk these days thankfully.

They are the minority though and if you come to Brammall lane you'll see that most Blades fans are good lads who are there for the football

Didnt know your lot had been kicking off :lol:

Everton are definatly not the team to be doing that with either, I'll be over for the away match and although we would rather have a drink and support our lads than go looking for trouble our lads wont be messed with as boro found out last week when they sarted spitting and chanting through the carpark fence only to get battered back with bricks right under the bizzies noses!

Its typical of newly promoted teams to feel the urge to "prove themselves" against the bigger boys but if you manage to stay up you will see theres no place in the prem of acting like arseholes anymore and if you do you have to be prepared to fight the police too as with United and us a few seasons back.

Didnt know your lot had been kicking off :lol:

Everton are definatly not the team to be doing that with either, I'll be over for the away match and although we would rather have a drink and support our lads than go looking for trouble our lads wont be messed with as boro found out last week when they sarted spitting and chanting through the carpark fence only to get battered back with bricks right under the bizzies noses!

Its typical of newly promoted teams to feel the urge to "prove themselves" against the bigger boys but if you manage to stay up you will see theres no place in the prem of acting like arseholes anymore and if you do you have to be prepared to fight the police too as with United and us a few seasons back.

I couldn't agree with you more, and I am as embarrassed with the meathead element of our crowd as anyone.

As I said before they are pretty much all talk anyway. Like every other club there was a firm in the 80s, a reasonably famous one, but its not like that now. When you go over for the away match you'll have no trouble and probably won't see any either.

The only trouble we've had in recent years has been when we've played Leeds or Wednesday, and with a bit of luck we won't be up against either of them for a while!

Do I ?????

Is this perception rather than reality ??

My brother is a Liverpoo supporter along with many close friends and cousins of mine

Its the impression I got from the 'welcome' you gave me on here when you wrongly assumed I was a Liverpool fan.

If I got that wrong then I'm sorry

Its the impression I got from the 'welcome' you gave me on here when you wrongly assumed I was a Liverpool fan.

What I hate is RS fans coming on here spouting the same old shite, suprisingly there hasnt been too many this season :):)

I couldn't agree with you more, and I am as embarrassed with the meathead element of our crowd as anyone.

As I said before they are pretty much all talk anyway. Like every other club there was a firm in the 80s, a reasonably famous one, but its not like that now. When you go over for the away match you'll have no trouble and probably won't see any either.

The only trouble we've had in recent years has been when we've played Leeds or Wednesday, and with a bit of luck we won't be up against either of them for a while!

Glad to see Rocco has finally come out of the closet and declared his love for a team!!

I noticed there was a large police precence outside on Saturday plus my mate was evicted from the ground after 15 minutes for making 'obscene' gestures to the United fans (he was holding one hand up declaring a "1" and the other in the shape of a "0"). Gotta say though, he's had it coming and it was kinda funny (but not to him surprisingly) ;)

Glad to see Rocco has finally come out of the closet and declared his love for a team!!

I noticed there was a large police precence outside on Saturday plus my mate was evicted from the ground after 15 minutes for making 'obscene' gestures to the United fans (he was holding one hand up declaring a "1" and the other in the shape of a "0"). Gotta say though, he's had it coming and it was kinda funny (but not to him surprisingly) ;)

Do you sit right in the corner by the away fans and is you mate baldy

There were quite a few people getting a telling off, it seem to be the new thing.

Easy targets for the police, unlike the hoodies everywhere and the druggies and the violent crime