• Onana
    • Garner
    • Harrison
    • McNeil
    • Beto
    • Danjuma
    • Keane
    • DCL

There were some decent performances all round, I thought our pressing at times was outstanding and when we were 2-1 down we were really getting to them with some good hard challenges (some not so good) along with the quick pressing made them really know they were in a game.

Pickford would have been well placed for man of the match up until his error, he made some very good saves throughout.  Mykolenko was very good again, defended well and got forward a good few times to link up.  Branthwaite made light work of Alvarez for the most part and Tarks did what Tarks does best blocking and clearing things up at the back (7 clearences) along with a lovely tackle in the second half!

I know the ref will get a lot of stick for the pen but apart from that I thought he let things go very well, a lot of refs would have given fouls against our players a lot more often but he let plenty go, loved watching Grealish moaning at not getting his way all the time then getting booked himself!

Frustrating to not come out with any points in these last 2 games but they're both very good teams and we have pushed them both very close.