IGNORED

Wankers

~That is a fooking joke and a half

Why?? I bet they didnt forget to show the mighty reds

I would and probably will complain directly to ITV

Before I do, you didnt fall asleep and miss a bit Goldy

Watch this space

I dont think I did but I closed my eyes during the manure game but sat up before the end of it so I would say no. Incidently in a 1hr 10 minute show they played 25 minutes of the manc game and they were live on sky WTF :huh:

Can't believe they didn't show any of it? Outrageous.

ITV is a joke though. Watched the Man United game on Sky then switched over hoping to see the other games, but all we got was United again, followed by analysis by Robbie Earle! Couldn't stand the rest of it, but according to my mate who watched it they went on to proclaim that the stand out game of the 4th round draw is Southend v Man United! In a draw that includes Chelsea Villa, Everton Arsenal and Birmingham Liverpool I can't see many people rushing to get tickets for that one

This is what I keep moaning about to Tara, and she (as a neutral) has noticed we don't get a fair crack of the whip, from Sky - BBC or ITV.

F*ck em and let's win something this year and they will have to show us in a positive light.

ATB

Mac

Heres my complaint letter

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to complain about the coverage of The Carling Cup in the above mentioned 'highlights' programme. I am not in the position to be able to afford SKY Sports and therefore rely on terrestrial TV for sports coverage of my football team, Everton FC.

I waited up to watch the programme, despite having to get up at 6am for work the following day, in anticipation following our 4 nil win against Luton.

After watching 30mins of Man U reserves v Crew, plus in-depth analysis. I thought, here we go, a round up of all the other games. But no, it wasn't was it. You missed out a certain premiership team from the North West that had a fantastic win

I understand that you give added hype and weight to the likes of Man U, with the intention of securing viewers. But I would expect, at the very least, the goals to be shown of one of the current top 6 premiership teams. I wonder what sort of coverage we would have received if we had been beaten?

Thanks very much for a late night and a tired Thursday, I'm sure I am not the only disappointed viewer

Don't bother with the usual empty apology

Heres my complaint letter

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to complain about the coverage of The Carling Cup in the above mentioned 'highlights' programme. I am not in the position to be able to afford SKY Sports and therefore rely on terrestrial TV for sports coverage of my football team, Everton FC.

I waited up to watch the programme, despite having to get up at 6am for work the following day, in anticipation following our 4 nil win against Luton.

After watching 30mins of Man U reserves v Crew, plus in-depth analysis. I thought, here we go, a round up of all the other games. But no, it wasn't was it. You missed out a certain premiership team from the North West that had a fantastic win

I understand that you give added hype and weight to the likes of Man U, with the intention of securing viewers. But I would expect, at the very least, the goals to be shown of one of the current top 6 premiership teams. I wonder what sort of coverage we would have received if we had been beaten?

Thanks very much for a late night and a tired Thursday, I'm sure I am not the only disappointed viewer

Don't bother with the usual empty apology

Good post/letter Zed, hope it helps us in the future. I Sky+'d it and watched before but the recording ran out before the end so I assumed we were the last game. It fucking infuriates me that they missed us off. Was watching Granada Reports Monday night and the sports round up showed Mancs v Shite, then Blackburn v Bolton then Wigan Man City, was waiting in anticipation of ours when they then moved to the Championship. We didn't even get a mention!! That;s the 2nd time they've fuckin done that this season (after we've won). ITV is fucking shit, run by a bunch of amateurs!!