IGNORED

Space Dock

GoldfishMemory

Didnt know what it ment so I looked it up :blink:

I'm so glad you did :unsure: . But I'm a bit concerned about the anatomical practicalities of definition 1 and the "somehow" in definition 2. If someone really feels the need to do it I think superglue would be a bad idea :lol: .

I shall never again watch a shuttle approach the international space station without feeling a little disturbed!

Just occurred to me....everyone has their own particular sexual preference, things they like and things they don't. Mostly in a good relationship you can talk about it...like, "can I wear your underwear tonight darling?" or "would you mind squeezing my left bollock and singing 'It's a grand old team to play for' while I suck your little toe," or even , "Can you put on these thigh length boots full of clotted cream."

But how in God's name do you ask a woman if you can sh*t in her fanny??? Sorry :unsure: .

Edited by mikeo

FOUND IT!

http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=3500

i cant stress this enough, WARNING!DISCLAIMER: CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL MATERIAL, WATCHING THIS MAY INDEED PUT YOU OFF SEX, OR GIVE YOU SOME KIND OF UNWANTED SYMPTOMS, IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH, PREGNANT, OR UNDER 65 THEN PLEASE DONT WATCH THIS, IF YOU DO AND SUCH UNWANTED EFFECTS OCCUR, I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CORRUPTION OF YOUR CHILDREN, IF A CHILD WATCHES THIS AND RUNS TO MUMMY AND DADDY, IT IS THEIR FAULT FOR LETTING THEM WATCH THIS LINK AND NOT ME, THANK YOU! :D

A little better Mike, but does he feltch? :D

Sadly for him he has no urges at all concerning the pleasures of the flesh. Had to give him the snip 'cos he kept trying to mount next doors cat :lol: !

People don't really do these things do they, or have I led an unusually sheltered life?

Horses for courses Mike, there is a fine line between deviant and fetish.

For example - a fetish would be to use a feather, deviants use the whole chicken.

There are some sick puppies in this world who follow these practices, what worries me is the individual who came up with the idea in the first place. :blink:

ATB

Mac