IGNORED

The Ashes official............

Monty attacks he would have at least given them something to think about,

England 157 and 46 for 2..this is going to be a nasty defaet

Once again Fozz pea's in a pod , i said from the start that we needed monty in ther to rough em up a bit .

Its like we've gone there lookin for a respectable defeat .

I would rather we got fookin tonked than roll over an died . :angry:

And so it ended in more of whimper than a bang..they just made it more harder to draw the series..spineless cunts.

Poor preperation,poor selection,poor performance,bloody awful.

Someone has to step up and take the blame for this shambles and it is a shambles,i just cant see them coming forward to take it on the chin.

Monty can spin the ball and take the big wickets and put batsmen under pressure. Giles makes it easier for batsmen and rarely takes wickets. Basically Monty can take 5 big wickets to win a game where as Giles will take 1 or 2 to restrict a team until they get wise to his shite bowling.

Mac Giles is a total defnsive bowler Monty attacks he would have at least given them something to think about,Giles offers nothing in the attacking department a massive perhaps even ashes losing choice..

The aussies 800+ runs for the loss of 10 wckets

England 157 and 46 for 2..this is going to be a nasty defaet

Thanks a lot Mark and Foz, I admit to having as much interest in this as a current account, but at least I have an understanding of what you toffs are talking about.

ATB

Mac

The whole rain thing was a dream.

Like it's rained 5 times in the past 18 mnths...yeh sure the heavens were gonna open on the 5th day to save the test.

Never, wasnt a fukin cloud in the sky, no humiditty ( Qld Rains when very humid)..The only rain was in my heart after 3 days of being battered .

Howver I do have a confession. 2nd spell of day 3 I think, just after lunch..The ozzies were like 0-950 & Harmo retreated to the 3rd man boundary..near us...& I did scream, much to me ozzie pals amusemnt...Harmo ya fukin Loser..LOl...Oh well.

Funny the day i not go we make decent effort...didnt last long though.

Revelation - Cost me $680 for the 3 day tickets for me n the lass. about 350 Sterling.

I could have had a week in the Whitsunday Islands...LOL