IGNORED

Concerts Youve Been To

thebluenose

Almost slipped me mind...LOL...I saw The Steve Miller band, some some time ago & it was well, Steve Miller, Cool, mellow yet rocky in its own chilled out way....The Audience responded with much the same atm0shphere & Damned Great it was 2. A real pleasant vibe.

However, their was this 1 whacker right up the front who had obviously slipped the wrong drug fo the wrong occasion & was just giving it the full intense Phsycodelic washing machine like thrashing & bashin, rock out wild thing perfomance of his own.

This Tripper went OFF like a rocket for a full cple hrs in this most mellow & ambient mood of places & besides the Biker I once watched Vomit in his own meal, then continue eating as if nothing happend is right up there with the best things ive ever seen in public.

umm of the top of my head...

PIL,

Joy division,

Queen,

Live Aid in '85,

Bowie,

Radiohead,

The Clash,

New Order,

Genesis (hangs head in shame),

Prince,

All i can remember at this time of night :)

HOLY SHIT dragonforce were amazing last night. ive got whiplash from headbanging for 3 hours straight.

but there were 2 other bands there. (firewind and all that remains) they were pretty good as well. all for tenner which was amazing value.

they also did a trbute to dimebag darrell who died 2 years ago last night. (for those who dont know who im on about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimebag_Darrell)

best part was headbanging and air guitaring with this random lass.

Edited by thebluenose

Dont you kids Pogo & Smash Beer Glasses on ya heads any-more?...I dunno todays youth - Harden the fuk up........ :lol::lol::lol:

Glad ya enjoyed Yng Fella Rok out Bruz & I can only think of 1 thing better than air guitaring with a random lass...Thatll come.... ;)

Hahahah i can down a pint in 2 seconds pat does that count ???????

Look at me , the wrong side of 25 and still trying to sound like i can keep up with the kids . :lol:

Too many to remember, but a few who stuck out...

Pink Floyd - Earls Court, The Wall 1st time they did it,

Black Sabbath,

Iron Maiden,

Sex Pistols,

Queen,

Kraftwerk,

Jean Michelle Jarre,

Meatloaf,

OMD X 15,

David Bowie,

Midnight Oil,

AC/DC,

David Hasselhoff,

Kiss,

The Macc Lads,

Madonna,

Runrig,

ATB

Mac

From my many years in Germany, he made a personal appearance in Munster at an open air shindig in the park. Did three of his 2,000,000 no 1's he has had over there.

He was awful, but the reason I mention it was because the Hermans were going nuts for him and it has stuck in my mind like a bad car crash.

ATB

Mac

• 3 years later...

right, after Mike has pointed this out and seeing as ive got 20mins before i leave, im going to resurrect this 4 year old thread! So, off the top of my head in the last 8 years and in no order....

World Party

Radiohead (several times)

Public Enemy

Biffy Clyro (several times)

Oceansize (several times)

Stereophonics

Ocean Colour Scene

Asian Dub Foundation

The Hamsters

Aussie Pink Floyd

Supergrass

Louise (dont ask... supported by Cleopatra too...)

Rahzel

Saian Supa Crew

Jurrasic 5

Funeral for a Friend

Muse

Faithless

Bad Religion

Lagwagon

Bon Jovi

Crowded House

Goldfinger

Incubus

Hundred Reasons

Lostprophets (1st album!)

Mr Scruff

No Doubt

Less Than Jake

Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Bronx

.... im sure there are many many more that ive forgotten about, might update this when i get back to Geneve and find my box of tickets!