IGNORED

Osman

Romey 1878

I would be shocked if EFCfanatic was not that far from the mark there...that sounds like the only real plausable option for Moyes, although it leaves the bench a bit light.

I would also like to see Licker's prediction of AJ scoring 2 to come true. If nothing else, just to up his confidence and put him on the straight and narrow. Its amazing that a fricked up turned down penalty decision has turned him cold of recent. Or, is he lurring everybody into a false sense of security and is about to hit back hard soon...I hope so anyway!

It's the same every season on the lead up to xmas for our club. We function on a small squad, play hard for the first 8-10 weeks of the season, coast a little, then sustain injuries. We can only hope that the injured ones (who seem to be a vital part of the structure of our squad) return to full fitness a couple of week ahead of the planned date. Fingers crossed from now on!

:)

Edited by www.fc-ssl.com