IGNORED

Realistic Way Of Getting A Takeover.

Go public? BK is chairman and majority shareholder isn't he, not God. If it was known that there was a serious offer that would move the club forward on the table he'd have come under immense pressure to sell.

I really dont think he would though tbh :angry:

Step Down. He'd have to be Put down.

Then he still might not vacate.

bk is a realist. he said it at the agm; 'if mr moneybags comes along i'm gone'

and he will be. he may have money but he isnt in the premier league for cash anymore and he knows it. running a premiership club is a high risk enterprise. we should be grateful that he stuck with the club thru thick and thin in the hard times when imminent relegation constantly threatened to wipe out his investment.

a lot of chairmen would have quit then. in fact, one or two who couldnt take the heat did!

Edited by java2001e

bk is a realist. he said it at the agm; 'if mr moneybags comes along i'm gone'

and he will be. he may have money but he isnt in the premier league for cash anymore and he knows it. running a premiership club is a high risk enterprise. we should be grateful that he stuck with the club thru thick and thin in the hard times when imminent relegation constantly threatened to wipe out his investment.

a lot of chairmen would have quit then. in fact, one or two who couldnt take the heat did!

I really wish he would have quit

Bk is a bullshitter and if you cant see this then you really are off the mark,he clung to power like a shit stain telling untruths to buy him time (the "new" stadium is another one)

There are moneymen about,fuck me if west ham can get taken over why cant we?

Wake up and smell the bullshit of BK.