IGNORED

Who Do You Look Like?

aaron

We wore them 40 years ago, they were called "Drainpipes" then. :rolleyes: all these fashions make the rounds and come back again . Even the Converse all stars we wore years ago, to us they were just Canvas Baseball Boots, and they were cheap as shit.

When i see what people are prepared to pay for them now, i think they must be Mental.

Even the Converse all stars we wore years ago, to us they were just Canvas Baseball Boots, and they were cheap as shit.

When i see what people are prepared to pay for them now, i think they must be Mental.

:lol::lol: With you on that Bill...used to wear them as a kid and still do, but only ever buy them when I find them reduced to half-price or less.

So youre saying I should hang on to my Pale blue short sleeved crimpled safari suit then?

It's time will come round again?

Also in hindsight I dont think ive evr been compared to anyone in my life. Sad innit. Must have a unique head :blink: .

I was in close & family circles known as Uncle Travelling Matt from Fraggle Rock in the 80's due to Hitchin me way round the globe & bunking down with any gypo that would put me up.

Other than that..I got nothin.

You just build them up an slap them back down dont cha...

Hes the same age as my little brother and to me that just feels wrong!!!! I like the more mature man.

And skinny jeans are a no no and converse things give me a scally in a lacoste trackie anyday at least then he doesnt have to tuck his balls into his bum cheeks to get his kit on!