IGNORED

1-0 Against Newcastle. Keep It Up, Lads!

java2001e

after the shocker that was last weeks game,its the least the fans deserved..

yeah. weve gotta get some consistency intothe games from now on. the lads looked great in the 2nd half and we should have had 2 more goals, 1 from cahill and 1 from bt.

they should have gotta penalty but weve been there. last week a penalty was given against us from outside the area. swings and roundabouts!

but a much better game and Everton looked threatening, creating good chances.

if moysey can keep this up we should move up to the top half of the table by xmas.

if he can't, well i reckon the board will give him to the new year to get the sqad into shape, or else! :)

They had theyre chances..We had our chance's & We bloody took one..( Though Butcherd enuff)..They should have had a pen..We shouldnt have conceded 1 last time out, fortune was today with us.

Other days it hasnt.

However, by the 2/3 stage of the match..>Felt their would be only 1 winner...Even looked control @ times, rode a bit of luck (a s ya do) Great Effort.

Doubt he will get another for the next 250 or so games.

..So on that Note & with pleasure When cometh the Hour..cometh the Man...I find my self as a Celebration of sort.....Re-Introducing...

................................................................................

............................"The Yobocop"...Desktop.................................................................

yobocopdtop16ri.jpg

I thought that every player (even Kilbane) played rather well and the defence was solid throughout.

Neville and Hibbo did well getting forward (Hibbo actually corssed the ball properly!).

I also thought that Cahill, arteta and VDM were electric.

Beattie had a good game - but spoilt it with his silly miss towards the end.

Our finishing is poor - but when you are knocking in headers like Yobo's - who cares (for now anyway).

Beattie will come good - infact, he was finding himself in lots of good places and positions - but a lot of the time he wasnt given the ball to his feet.

He tracked back well also!!

I think that Cahill was man of the match, closely followed by Arteta and Yobo.

Weir was also strong and kept 'elbows' at bay.

Good, solid performance from the boys!

what a brilliant result AND performance (haven't been able to say that in a while)

just a few quick mentions for: -

Martyn - oustanding as usual - called into action on one or two occasions and was always prepared and ready for anything newcastle could throw at him

Yobo - oustanding all game, especially for the goal - really starting to look like an amazing defender

Arteta - absolutely brilliant in my eyes. suddenly looked like he had bags of pace to go alongside his skill - man of the match contender with yobocop for me

Beattie - will be criticised for "that" miss, but worked his socks off AND that goalline clearance was quality

McFadden - offered us so much creativity and a bit more depth in attack than usual - pity his finishing was awful!!

Cahill - finally looked somewhere back to his old self. was chasing lost causes and looked to enjoy the game

all in all, for me it was the best performance we've had in ages and hopefully goes someway to proving the doubters wrong. nice one mr moyes and the lads!! :lol:

Shame Beattie missed that great chance, as I feel yesterday was one of the best games for us. He was everywhere, and his goal line cleaence was worth a goal.

If he puts in performances like that week in week out, I will have no complaints.

Another bonus from that game was that I will loose no sleep on the fact that we missed out on spending around £11M on Parker and Emre (plus the big wage packets). I am happy with VDM, Arteta, Nellive and Davies for about the same fee and probably less wages between the four of them.

Shame Beattie missed that great chance, as I feel yesterday was one of the best games for us. He was everywhere, and his goal line cleaence was worth a goal.

If he puts in performances like that week in week out, I will have no complaints.

Another bonus from that game was that I will loose no sleep on the fact that we missed out on spending around £11M on Parker and Emre (plus the big wage packets). I am happy with VDM, Arteta, Nellive and Davies for about the same fee and probably less wages between the four of them.

yeah - its like a bit of rough justice for newcastle coming in and stealing every player that we were interested in during the pre-season!

HAHAHAHA HAHA the lads!

Wankers - I hate the skunks more than I hate Utd.

Defo thought that was our best performance of the season, arteta was excellent (again), but Beattie and mcfadden did well together, mcfaddens tricks came off, davis and cahill were busy in midfield and left and right back solid again, we wernt holding on at the end we were pushing for a second and I dont think skunks had a decent shot on target in the second half.

Very lucky with then pen, although I though Nigel martin had it covered :):)

Did you notice how many of their players were wearing gloves, none of our were, buch of pussies, wasnt even that cold, one scruffy skunk fan couldn't even afford a top.

Bit disappionted with their fans, all they were trying to do was sing songs to get us going and wind us up, In your liverpoo slums, YNWA , you stole my stereo, (dont they realise everyone has MP3's now). Dont they have any of their own songs

Arse bandits

Anyway lets kick some blackburn arse next week :lol: