IGNORED

Wtf!

Moyski

Fucking lethal those things! And I mean to everyone in the vicinity of them...not normally the driver :lol: . Scream around the pavement like they own it (often driven by people too lazy to walk, not disabled...watch the fat bastards run up to the doughnut counter after they've parked on your foot outside the bakers!), then they end up on the wrong side of the motorway on their way home from the Conservative club! Reckon about one in ten users actually need the thing to get about...nightmare invention :P . Great picture btw!

We got an Arl Fart in our neihgbourhood with 1 of them & the ignorant old batsrad drives it slap bang in the middle of the raod.

Oh how nice for the elderly fellow to be getting about most think.

On Several Occasion Tojo - my former love & partner in crime - A Trayback Toyota Landcruiser 4x4 ( R.I.P) simply wanted me to meld the annoying buggar in to the road.

I heard voices but resisted.

still kewl though...

I need to be educated in this sort of the program bearing in mind I only have just over four months until I offically become a father.

Incidentally, on that subject, we found out on Thursday that we are having a boy - time to sort the name now, that and buying a new borns Everton shirt my baby's first ever photo, to be featured in a match day program and TT...lol!

Incidentally, on that subject, we found out on Thursday that we are having a boy - time to sort the name now, that and buying a new borns Everton shirt my baby's first ever photo, to be featured in a match day program and TT...lol!

Nice one Andy...love the way these threads take on a life of their own :lol: . When Josh was born we were seriously poverty stricken...hand to mouth stuff so a Blues shirt was out of reach...made do with this..

dribbler.jpg