IGNORED

Edit - Mark Hughes Has Been Sold To Northampton

i never like to see any of our youngsters leave but if he's not good enoujgh there's no point keeping him.

we couldn't really afford to lose a defender right now after losing weir as well, lets just hope our defenders stay fit.

but really lets calm down, no one had seen that much of him unless your going to reserve games every week and he may well not have cut it.

maybe he'll come back to haunt us in a few years when he's playing for chelsea but i doubt it somehow.

lets hope Boyle comes through and does well.

Your right Fair wooney (nice to see you btw)

The countless reserves I have seen that I thought were class and have ended up doing nothing

Michael Branch and my old fave Nick Chadwick who I thought would be amazing

Still disappointing though

No, it says something about Moysey'S decision making tho...... Last year Hughes was released ok fine, but then re-signed by Moyes even though we had four centre halves. Now Weir has gone and Stubbs is another year closer to his pension, so this time he gets rid of the only cover we've got. :blink: :blink: AND dont Forget he did The same with Stubbs (released) and Pistone (released) only to be re-signed again. I think he 's definately lost the plot, the Mans an Idiot and i cant see us going any further with him at the Helm.

I cant get my head round this decision, Hughes looked a very capable player.

If he was that bad, why was he made captain of reserves? One would think you would have one of your better players wear the armband. Or does that say something about our reserves?

its not that he was bad, just dont think he had the potential to be a prem centre half.

he looks good for the reserves, but nowdays with the new reserve league set up its mostly kids playing